Hearing a giggle, ereshkigal turned quickly to see elaine with a hand over her mouth. "Say one thing, and I promise to send you back to your cage." the tsundere goddess threatened. Elaine went quiet and quickly floated away. "Stupid (y/n)." ereshkigal muttered under her breath, blushing profusely.

Back in the Real world during that time...

 "Elai..." king started, only to turn and notice where he was. "Looks like we're back in the real world." diane noted, looking around the empty village. "Yeah." meliodas agreed. "I wonder whose memories led us into Lady Ereshkigal's domain?" elizabeth questioned outloud. "Does it really matter?" (y/n) inquired, stretching. "I believe the important question at the moment is what do we do about the holy knight over there." (Y/n) jabbed his thumb over to the black haired holy knight that that had her own hand stabbed into her chest. "Holy knight guila?" elizabeth gasped in surprise as both her and hawk backed up in fear. "Let's just kill her now." ban suggested. King rolled his eyes at that. "How savage." king scoffed. "I'll petrify her." "That's worse then death." (y/n) scoffed. "I say let me burn her into a pile of ash." "How is that any better?!" king and ban exclaimed in unison. "...You're all such kids." diane sighed as she watched the three argue on how to kill the holy knight. "Alright." meliodas spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. "Leave this to me."

Timeskip...

After returning to the boar hat and finding out that the two kids that ban had found were actually already dead, the sins along with king now aboard left. The group was now taking a break near a river, cooking fish that they caught from said river.

"Here captain, it's ready!" diane said, poking meliodas with a cooked fish that was bigger than the other sins. "Say aaaaaah!" "I can't fit that in my mouth." meliodas pointed out, keeping his eyes on the cooking fish meant for the non-giants. 'That's what she said.' (y/n) thought to himself before taking a sip of the alcohol in the mug to keep quiet.

"Hey diane, are you really okay now?" king asked in worry, floating slightly off the ground. "Huh...? Ye... Yeah!" diane said, looking away with a slight blush on her cheeks while nibbling on the cook fish she was trying to cox the captain with. "I'm okay now." "Stupid! I bet she just wanted attention from the cap'n, so she pretended to be hurt." ban snorted, already drunk. "Diane isn't that kind of girl!" king protested, holding a clenched fist out at ban. Diane only laughed nervously at the accusation.

"Calm down you two." meliodas said, stopping the two. Heading the captains words, the two stopped. King turned to meliodas and elizabeth in curiosity. "Speaking of girls, I never asked. What is your relationship with this girl, captain?" king inquired. "The "lovers" kind?" meliodas suggested, now behind elizabeth and massaging one of her breast. One of (y/n)'s eyes twitch. ""The grope and be groped" kind?" Meliodas was now beside the princess, putting one of hands on his abs. (Y/n) glanced at elizabeth's face. "Sir meliodas, um... Please..." elizabeth started before noticing the shadow over the blonde haired boy. "Huh, maybe it's-" meliodas was interrupted as his head was sent into the ground hard. "Damn pervert." (y/n) snorted before looking at king. "This is the third princess of the kingdom, Elizabeth Liones."

"A-a princess?! You guys should have said so! If I had known, I would have made myself presentable!" king exclaimed before starting to shake. "T-that's okay, you don't-" elizabeth was interrupted by king becoming a fatter and older version of himself dressed in a similar attire to that of noble families. (Y/n) stared dumbfounded by it while ban spat out the beer in his mouth. "I completely forgot he could do that." (y/n) sighed. Finally able to pull his head free from the ground, meliodas looked up at king. "Hey, your clothes changed!" meliodas noted in surprise. "Look closer!" a drunk ban exclaimed.  "This appearance actually requires a lot of concentration." king explained before bowing to elizabeth. "I am the grizzly's sin of Sloth, King, of the eight deadly sins. Pleased to make your acquaintance." "Sheesh, what a pig." hawk snorted. "A pig calling someone a pig... Huh." (y/n) remarked before taking a sip of his mug. "O-of course, the pleasure is all mine." elizabeth said gratefully, a look of being uncomfortable appearing on her face from the closeness of king's face. "I was unaware you were a princess! Please forgive my poor manners in the Necropolis!" king said. "Think nothing of it! Please don't be so stressed out. Feel free to relax." elizabeth said with a smile.