The Sin of Greed (Part 2)

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

(No one's P.O.V)

The tension flooded the room in where our heroes were. With Meliodas unable to fight and not knowing the number of enemies, (y/n) was the only fighter left to defend the others from the holy knight Golgius. A staring contest was going on between the wyvern sin and holy knight.

"So your supposed to be the eighth sin. Gilthunder said that he had bested you in combat. He had also mentioned that he had stabbed you in the chest and yet, you breath. Interesting." golgius said. "You might want to remind whoever is in charge of what I'm capable of." (y/n) growled. Golgius smirked underneath his helmet. "May be it wasn't a bad idea I came prepared." (Y/n) only raised a eyebrow before quickly understanding what golgius meant. (Y/n) pushed elizabeth away quickly, causing her to fall back on the bed where meliodas was. Then hands came out of the shadow beneath the wyvern sin and held his feet, before dragging him into the darkness until there was no trace of him.

"(Y/n)? What happened to (y/n)?!" elizabeth asked, worried. "Where is he?!" hawk growled. "Do not worry, my partner Jude is taking care of the eighth sin. In a matter of minutes, the Wyvern sin known as (y/n) will join his 'captain' in the afterlife."

Unknown...
(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find myself in what looked like a swamp that had no sun, no light, and no signs of life with the exception of some trees. "Where the hell am I? Where ever I am is not that important, I've got to get out of here and get back to the Captain and Elizabeth." I thought out loud. My ears twitched at a sound before I turned quickly and twirl my sword, deflecting silver stakes that appeared to be thrown at great speed. I heard a few steps to my left, causing me to turn and see a holy knight in purple armor running at me with a stake in hand. I managed to block his attack, but when I went to slash him with my sword, he went through it as if he was a illusion.

I took a stance, waiting. "Greetings, my name is Jude of the Weird Fangs." the holy knight introduced himself. "You must be the guy that brought me to this strange place, right?" I asked. "That is correct." jude responded. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say that I've got to beat you to leave, right?" I asked. "Exactly." jude said. "Perfect." I grinned before disappearing and appearing behind the holy knight.

I brought my sword down on the holy knight, only to get the same reaction as before. I tried multiple ways of trying to hit him, but came up empty. I soon felt a hostile presence behind me, I spun my sword around blocking the other stakes that were thrown. I took off running in the direction they came from. I soon found who might be the real one and charged at him. I tried again only to come up empty.

"Confused? As long as there are shadows, there is no way you can hurt me. But for how long will you be able to dodge or block my attacks?" jude taunted as both of him hit their chest with one of their hands and beginned to multiply as if they're clones, making it even more difficult to find the real one. I only grinned at the holy knights ignorance. The moment all of the judes jumped at me, my flames of vengeance ignited around me, pushing all of them away. Jude backed up at the sight of my burning flames. "What powerful flames!" jude said in shock while backing away.

I gritted my teeth as I extered my flames outward, lighting the whole area around me. One of the judes caught my attention, and the one jude that caught my attention had a shadow, unlike the rest. I pushed off with one foot and catapulted myself at him, fire surrounding my body. Jude crossed his arms in front of him as a last pitiful excuse for defense. Soon my head made contact with the holy knights stomach, sending him flying into the tree. Since he was defeated, the unknown swamp began to fade away.