“Hmm?”

“Are you done at your work?”

“Yes, why?”

"Wanted to invite you for dinner”

“Sure, where will we meet?”

“Can you drop by here at the shop?”

“Sure, No problem. See you, Joonie”

“See you”

The call ended and Jimin kept the phone in his pocket. He suddenly looked at the mirror next to him and saw his reflection, his smile is so bright and cheeks are red, his eyes are twinkling like the stars. The Namjoon Effect, he thought. He just chuckled and shook his head, as he went to out of the locker room.

He can deny rumors or stories about him and Namjoon dating but he can't deny the fact about what he feels towards the man. He likes Namjoon. No matter how hard he tries to hide it when Jungkook and his hyungs teases him, they ain't dumb not to notice how Jimin glows and how happy he is when Namjoon is around. But for now, All he needs to do is try to conceal it or not make it obvious in front of Namjoon. He doesn't want him to find out, he values their friendship more than what he feels for him.

What's important right now is he's happy. He'll be contented with that or end up losing him.

*****

“Hyung, when is he arriving?” Joon's younger brother asked. They were at the flower shop that Joon owned and he's the florist as well. Good thing their parents are supportive when they decided to built their own businesses.

'Bloomey's' the name of his shop. The meaning behind the shop name isn't that deep. It's as simple as flower's blooms and made it a bit catchy and cute that ended up that way.

“Why are you so impatient? He's on his way” He answered his brother while his eyes are still gazed at his work. It's the last work for the day and after that he's free to go and have dinner with Jimin. Namjoon already reserved a table for them at a fancy restaurant that he knows. He wanted to treat Jimin a nice meal after the exhausting day. He can't help but smile just by the thought of him.

“You're crazily smiling over those flowers? or was it because of that guy you wanted me to meet? Namjoon was stunned by the sudden question but immediately regained his composure.

“Shut up” he said that made both of them laugh. Namjoon shared to his every moment he had spent with Jimin that's how open they are with each other, they don't want anything or anyone ruin their relationship. That's why he's here to finally meet the man behind his stories.

“Anyways, haven't found your soulmate?” Joon suddenly asked his brother. He noticed the black wristband he was wearing since 5 years ago, he doesn't let anyone know what was written there or if it something did appear. His brother has the same perspective as him when it comes to that “soulmate” thing.

They both don't like the idea of falling in love depending on whose engraved on your wrist. Love comes naturally and not because you're obliged to. Luckily, Namjoon is born to be a void and yes he's not even devastated when he found out instead he jumped out of joy. He'll rather end up single that being with someone he doesn't genuinely love.