THE CASINO

"be careful tyler don't get addicted and don't speed to much money okay i mean it." i said grabbing his hand as we walked down to the casinos.

"c you know i'm not going to i'll probably barley bet on anything." he squeezed my hand dropping it.

we walked on the floor and people started to look at them. girls specifically. dressed in i'm not going to say trashy because i don't put down other girls unless they do something to me, but very VERY scandalous.

they knew who the guys were obviously i mean it's not hard to assume they are athletes. they're all very tall and strong built with nice and expensive jewelry. i was really out of place wearing clothes that make me look homeless.

the guys went to get money and i just kind of stood there.

"hey you look a little lost you should come over to my table we've got enough money to spare although we charge a small fee of removal of clothing." this really creepy older guy probably in his late 30's said to me. i had to look around to make sure he was talking to me.

i immediately started laughing at this sad man, "no thank you i'm here with people thanks for the offer though." i said hoping tyler and them would be back soon.

"what's so funny?" he asked grabbing my wrist it gave me flashbacks from the night at the beach and i froze.

"no i ugh nothing i was just laughing because i don't gamble." i said pulling my arm back from him.

"oh i'm sure just come with us and it will make-"

"yo c you good what's this oldie doin with you?" tyler just putting his arm around me.

"who are you calling old? maybe we should take this outside." the guy said. it was very dumb and he was obviously drunk because he was only about 6 feet tall.

"you wanna take it outside funny. i think it's past your bedtime bye now." tyler said laughing at the man he was about to throw punches then all the guys showed up. jimmy put his arm around me too and bam stood behind. 

"is there a problem sir?" jimmy asked the man got scared whispering racial slurs and went away. what a obnoxious sexiest and racist pig.

"okay now that that's all over let's go get this party started!!" jimmy yelled walking over to some slot machines.

"are you okay c i know how scared you get around older guys. i can only imagine it got worse after the beach." he whispered to me looking concerned.

"yeah i'm good ty go have fun i'll make sure to stay around people the rest of the time." i said as we walked over to the guys.

the group of girls from when we walked in came up to the guys flirting with them. most of them were of course all over tyler. i mean all over they kept like touching all over him and stuff and it made me very uncomfortable.

i'd seriously rather watch him gamble. i promise to god i was not jealous it was just gross.

"coralline you good you can't stop watching tyler and those women." jimmy said. that was another thing. they were probably mid 20's and he was 19. i guess he likes older women though.

"yes i'm fine haha." i said shaking it off watching them all gamble.

"you look jealousss someone likes tyler!! don't worry he likes you too."

"i don't like him." i countered him.

"like who?" tyler asked.

"no one no one." i said to tyler.

they went on for a bit gambling and talking to girls. one girl came up to tyler and literally just kissed him. i don't know if she was drunk or what but tyler didn't seem to mind.

"you're so jealous."

"i'm not i promise. he can kiss whoever. so can i." i said. a few guys had come up to me only a few actually age appropriate.

a guy came up to talk to me and i don't know why but i kissed him. of course he kissed back he was a drunk guy probably horny.

3RD PERSON

tyler was taken back when he saw coralline kiss some random guy. he was worried because she never did stuff like that. but more than that he was hurt. why? he didn't know yet.

she pulled away very quickly apologizing to him saying she wasn't interested. he cussed her out and left. she looked at tyler and looked down.

"what the hell was that c?" he asked looking down at her.

"what you can kiss whoever but i can't? don't worry i really regret it now." she said looking at the ground.

"i don't even know you just looked like you were having fun so i wanted to see if i'd like it. i didn't." she half lied. she did think he was having fun, but she was too stubborn to admit her jealousy.

CORALLINES POV
"hey guys i think coralline and i are going to call it a night." tyler said grabbing my hand saying bye to them.

"what why?" i asked.

"we need to talk." he dragged me away as i tried to say bye to the guys and pulled me into the elevator.

"coralline i need to know that you're okay. this isn't like you and i feel like you're still upset about the night at the beach." he said as went up. i sat on the floor and looked up at him. he was standing near me looking down at me.

"i- i just i don't know when that man came up to me i guess i just got upset then seeing you kissing that other girl made me want to do something spontaneous like that." he then sat down beside me.

someone else tried to get on the elevator and he just said we were busy and to wait for the next one.

"coralline you can always talk to me." he said.

"i feel like i'm hiding you back." he put his arm around me and layed his head on mine.

"c there is absolutely no one else in the world i want to share my life with than you. you aren't and will never hold me back." he said and it made me feel happier than i had in a while. we just smiled and sat like that until we got to our floor.

i guess i was just suffering from anxiety and wasn't acknowledging it or taking care of myself. we walked back to the room and i got in bed. tyler got in my bed as well. he always knew when i was upset or anxious and just knew how to calm me down.

i was so thankful to have a man like that in my life knowing my father was never like that.