NO ONE HOME

coralline's pov:

it was now 12 am and i really didn't want to go back to my apartment. so where did i go? tylers.

i know we were kind of sort of in a fight but we needed to talk it out and i wanted to let him actually explain what happened. i went up to the door and knocked.

after waiting a minute and no one answering i knocked again. maybe he was taking a shower. i knocked one more time before someone next door opened their door.

"no ones home so shut the hell up and stop knocking." the rude person said.

"oh sorry sir do you know for sure he isn't home?"

"yes now leave you stupid bitch." he said and slammed the door shut.

i looked down and walked back out to my jeep. i guess i'm going to have to go back to my apartment fuck. who knows maybe she's asleep now so i won't have to y'all to her.

3RD PERSON

while coralline went to tyler's he had the same idea as her and went to talk to coralline at her apartment. when he knocked it opened to reveal lily. she had on only a bra and underwear making me wonder why she would answer the door like that.

"oh hey tyler what are you doing here back for round 2?"

"oh no actually i'm here to talk to—"

"oh shut up." she grabbed him and kissed them. as if it was natural instincts he kissed her back knowing it wasn't a good idea. within 5 minutes they were both in bed together, but the entire time tyler only thought of coralline. 

come to think of it that's what he thought about when having sex with anyone because wether he likes it or not he had a thing for coralline.

while all of this went down coralline drove back to her apartment and walked in tiredly. she noticed the lights were on and was just going to walk to her room without lily noticing her hopefully.

that's when she heard noises from her room. moaning and cussing. oh my god she thought, lily is really having sex with 2 guys in 1 day. that's when she heard something very unsettling.

"tyler."

she immediately turned and walked back to lilies room that was cracked open. she saw him on top and lily under him with her eyes shut.

coralline immediately slammed the door shut and grabbed her stuff. she heard them moving to hurriedly put on clothes. she threw clothes in a bag and went to walk out when someone grabbed her wrist.

"cmon c let's talk."  tyler said. his hair was messed up his lips swollen and he was kind of out of breathe.

"talk? what about the fact that you had sex with my roommate then she talked bad about me to you so you came and had sex with her again when you knew i was upset about it?" coralline said on the verge of tears.

she never let herself cry in front of anyone except her mom and used to tyler but not anymore. she hated crying because when she was younger her dad would repeatedly call her a baby and say no one should cry.

"oh please coralline don't be so full of yourself he knew the first 4 times we had sex i talked shit about you to i mean cmon you try to be this perfect girl but your really just piggy backing off your friends success. isn't that right tyler?" lily said.

coralline lunges at lily to fight her but tyler held her back.

"woah calm down coralline i came here to end things with lily and talk to you."

"well that went great didn't it i can tell that's exactly why you're here you know what you can stay i'm leaving." coralline said walking out of the room and to her jeep.

before she could get in tyler grabbed her wrist once again and tried to talk to her.

"c look at me i made a mistake people make mistakes please forgive me."

"tyler i went to your apartment to forgive you and you obviously did nothing to prove you should be forgiven you know you haven't played in a single nba game and you already let it get to your head. i knew you were cocky but down right deceitful hurts."

"you're no better than my father." she said before getting in her car and driving off crying while she drove.

TYLERS POV

"FUCK!" i yelled kicking the tire of my car. i got in and hit the steering wheel.

i really fucked up with coralline i've never done anything this stupid before. she has every right to be mad at me but i knew it was a whole new level when she compared me to her dad.

her dad used to abuse her emotionally and she always went back to him and the fact she thought of me like that just made me sad.

what can i do to make it up to her? this isn't like a normal fight we get into this is a friendship ending fight and sadly i think i just ruined our friendship.

coralline's pov

i had absolutely no where to go. what was i going to do sleep in my car? no.

i decided to just go up to the locker room and just sleep on the couch but i wanted to go on a run first to clear my head. i drove to the beach and took off running.

not to long after i started i noticed a shadow behind me. i ran even faster then turned around. someone was following me. i grabbed my phone really fast calling the first person on my list starting to sprint.

"coralline are you okay look i know i messed up-"

"someone's following me at the beach please help." i said before being tackled to the ground. i screamed for help.

"coralline are you i'm coming to help you"

i looked up seeing a boy in his 30's or 40's and then he started punching me. i was strong enough to push him off, but not for long when i felt something sharp go in my side. he stabbed me.

i kicked him off and when he noticed someone coming he ran off i tried to stand up clutching my side before paramedics came up to me.

"are you okay can you here me what happened?"

everything was shaky and blurry and before i could answer i fell down and passed out.

sorry this book took a turn for the worst lol i wanted to make it more interesting so the two stories i'm writing aren't so much alike