"Enjoy, Theo. Don't tell Xyra you got this from me," Navi warned.

Theo nodded and walked over to her desk pulling out her sack of coins, "How much?"

Navi raised her hand and waved off the offer of money, "No need for that. It's a gift."

Theo pushed the drawer closed and slowly made her way over to Navi, "Surely, there is some way to repay you," she said in a lowered voice.

Theo began to unbutton the first few buttons of her shirt, Navi laughed and shoved Theo away from her, "Stuff it, ass. No need to be a tease, I'm doing you a favor."

Theo laughed and backed away, "Your loss."

Navi tilted her head and laughed, "You're not serious, are you? I can never quite tell."

Truth was, Theo wasn't serious at first. Just pulling Navi's leg for being so sure she would get one of the crew members to sleep with her. However, when Navi mentioned it, she considered the options on the table. Navi was not looking for anything serious, a subtle fling to scratch an itch. It would be the noble captain thing to do, to keep her from mingling with the crew for the rest of the trip. Plus, it had been more than a while since Theo had indulged and it hadn't been the first time that she and Navi had... interacted.

"I'm as serious as you want me to be," Theo tested the waters. It was in Navi's court now and Theo wouldn't mind which way it went. Navi raised an eyebrow and walked back over to where she had pushed Theo. She reached up and put a hand on Theo's chest and gently pushed her backward until she hit the desk. Theo's hands went up to Navi's waist and smirked up at her.

"You're sure?" Navi looked down at Theo and Theo nodded.

"'Course, now. Let's get this show on the road." Theo said.

------------------------

Ava had decided to make her way inside after she realized what was going on in Theo's room. She was shocked, to be honest. Not that Theo was a - well, actually Ava did not know the proper term for a woman who liked women. But she was shocked that it was happening with a member of the crew. Was that not a conflict of interest? Then again affairs and sex with people you aren't supposed to are just the way the world worked. If she had learned anything useful growing up, it was that. How much harm could lady pirate sex do?

She still did not want to return to her room, after being surrounded by a somewhat decorated infirmary filled with different people at all times she had gotten used to the bustle of the ship. She reckoned her room would feel too empty, she would feel too alone. Ava remembered something she had heard about a library from Tuni during her stay in the infirmary. Room by room she checked for a library until she finally found it. A cozy room with shelves half-filled with different color books and two big pillowed chairs in the middle of the room. Once she had found the room she went to collect her candle, lit it, then returned to the library.

She picked a random book off of the shelf and began to read it, the dim candlelight proving enough to read. It seemed to be about the history of the first six classifications and she had made it through about 20 pages when someone appeared in the doorway.

"Oh," the person stopped in their tracks and Ava looked up, it was Theo.

Ava tilted her head and took in Theo's appearance. Her hair was a little mussed and her eyes were wide and unblinking. She looked like a dog caught doing something it shouldn't be doing and it caused Ava to laugh a little bit, "Are you drunk?"

Theo shushed her and crept into the room, "Keep your voice down. No one can find me."

Theo shut the door slowly and made her way to the chair. Once she sat down she ran her fingertips into the fabric of the chair for a long time. Ava just watched her in wonder, what had she drank? She made no noise, afraid to startle Theo but all Ava wanted to do was laugh at her. A small noise escaped Ava and Theo's head shot up.