"Appa, she is just busy. Let us just understand her." I defended.

Lisa just stared at me after I said that, and she gave me a sad smile, but I just ignored it.

"Okay, I'll accompany her, Auntie." She said to my mother while smiling, and offered me a smile as well.

I answer her with a smile. (God I'm so thankful for giving me Lisa as a Bestfriend)

POV of Jisoo

I was busy doing my work at the office when my phone suddenly rings.

"Jennie Kim" that is what displayed on the screen

"Yeoboseo(Hello)?"

"YAH! KIM JISOO! WHERE ARE YOU?" she yelled which leads me to distance my phone from my ears.

(Why do people like to yell my name?) I asked myself since this scenario keeps on repeating.

"I'm at the office working! Wae?"

"Your wedding is almost in one week, and you never help Rosé in the wedding preparation even once." She said, annoyance is evident in her voice.

I look at my calendar, and she is right, the wedding will happen in less than two weeks.

(February 2)

"I already explained myself. I'm too busy to be involved in that wedding preparation. In the first place, I don't like it, so why bother." I said without emotion.

I heard her sigh.

"Unnie, I know you hate this so much, but can't you at least show a little interest in this." She said.

"No."

"Unnie, a couple of hours just sitting and pretending to listen to them won't hurt you." She said to convince me.

"I'll just waste my time by doing that, Jenniyah,"

"Unnie pleaseeee. I just saw an article saying that Rosé was spotted talking with the wedding coordinator with Lisa. How can you allow that woman to accompany your fiance?"

I stopped what I'm doing.

(Is Lisa making a move to my fiance? But Lisa is not that kind of person, and maybe she just wanted to accompany her best friend)

"So? They are best friends, and it's good that she had someone to accompany her." I tried my best to sound unaffected

"Unnie, you are lucky enough that Rosé did not complain about this, but please just a little bit of interest." She begs again

(This girl won't stop until I said yes.)

"Fine! I'll call her."

"Yey! Thank you, Unnie! I know you won't regret this," she said and ended the call.

I took a deep breath first before I dialed Rosé's number. After a few rings, she already picks up.

"Hello, Jisoo?" She greeted

"Uh-hmm. Hello! I just want to ask if where are you now?" I said with a slightly nervous tone.

"Oh, I'm at a cafe with Lisa, we are having a meeting with the wedding coordinator for the final approval of the flowers that will be used. Why?" She explains

"Ahhh. I'm just asking. Is that your only appointment today?"

"Ani (No). We still need to go to Jeongyeon's Restuarant for food testing." She said with excitement in her voice.

(She really loves food :) ) I thought with a smile when I heard her.

"Oh, is that so? Tell me what time it is so I can join you." I said

"JINJJA?!" She exclaimed

I chucked by her reaction. She sounded shocked but at the same time, excited.

"Nae Ms. Park. So tell me so I can go there after my meeting," I said with a smile.

"It would be at 5 pm at the Seoul branch." She said

"Oh, okay. I'll be there."

"Nae." She said, I was about to end the call, but she said something

"Jisooyah"

"Nae?" I asked

"I'll wait for you," she said with sincerity, and then she ends the call.

(Why does my heart beats fast right now? It seems like there is another meaning to it that she wanted to convey) I said while holding my chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I put some spacing in this chapter. I just thought it's nice to read in this way. Hope you like it this way :) 

-Btw, what do you think of a one POV for a whole story? I'm planning to apply it to the second series. 

SUPPORT BLACKPINK ALWAYS 🖤💗 JenChuLiChaeng ❤️

Thank you for reading :)