Always and Teased

Start from the beginning

"I wouldnt trust him, no. But you could use it to your advantage, Duecalian may be the enemy. But he could also be the bait." Deaton stated? wow who knew the vet guy would be the most knowledge full.

We heard the door open and Deaton walked out to see who it was. "I'm lookin for Max." I heard Ethan and I walked out.

"What do you want?" I asked and I saw Scott behind me and Lydia stood next to me. "I need your help." Ethan said.

"With what?" Stiles walked out and he tried sounding like the overprotective brother. But it just didn't work.

"Stopping my brother and Khali. From killing Derek." Ethan said and I huffed. Like we don't have enough to deal with.

"You guys get to the nemeton. Find Dad, okay?" I told him and he nodded.

"Lydia, your coming with me."

We got to Derek's and we walked in as I had my crossbow with me. "We know about the lunar eclipse. So don't think khali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field.  She's coming. My brothers coming with her." Ethan told them and he was trying to warn them.

"Good enough for me. Derek?" Peter looked back at him. "You want me to run."

"No, I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an Alpha with a foot fetishis. Of course I want you to run. Sprint gallop leap your way out of this town." Peter suggested, for once I'm going with the psyco.

"If you wanna fight and die for something, that's fine with me.  But do it for something meaningful." Cora added.

"How do you know I'm gonna loose?" Derek asked. Hello your a Beta. How is he this dumb. "I don't, I bet she has an idea." He turned his head to Lydia.

"I don't know anything." Lydia denied and I turned my head to her. "But I you feel something don't you?" Peter asked.

"I feel like I'm standing in a graveyard." She said and I sighed. Derek, Cora and Peter all rushed out and I sighed looking at Ethan.

"Remind me why I'm here?" I asked him. "Because my brother likes you. And if he see's you he'll probably go against Khali." Ethan said and I nodded.

"Probably."

I heard the alarm start to go off and I  saw Khali kick it of, with her feet. "Where is he?" She asked.

"I think he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands. He's probably considering getting some nail clippers for you. I can text him to get you some." I smiled holding my phone up.

"Who do you think your talking to?" Khali asked walking closer towards us. "Someone in desperate need for a pedicure." Lydia said backing me up and I grinned.

"I'd be sure to book an appointment." I added and she walked closer towards me.

Aiden growled at her and Ethan looked at me. He knew he was right. "Oh really? Did someone take their little assignment to seriously." Khali circled around Aiden.

"She's not the problem." Aiden said and I saw him gritting his teeth. "The problem is where your loyalties lie." Khali faced him.

"Oh God, is this about to get really violent?" Lydia asked. "Probably." Ethan answered.

"Yep."

The next thing you know you see Jennifer smashing the glass of the roof jumping in landing on her two feet.

I'm in a freaking action movie. "So who wants to go first?" She asked and Khali started fighting her and Aiden ran up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I have a crossbow and a knife in my boot." I told him and he rolled his eyes.