🍰

•andy
•stole my heart pt2
•3rd person
a/n someone actually requested this so shoutout to them ily.

the boys were sat on the couch with puzzled faces until 5 minutes later, a saddened andy walked downstairs. robbie and sonny were the first two to fly off the couch brook, harper and rye following behind.

"where is y/n going? why was she crying?" robbie questions worried for his friend. andy only lets out a cry. the boys crowd andy as he takes a seat where
y/n previously lay, sleeping.

"i-we-she" andy stuttered out. he took a deep breathe and continued. "i told her i didn't love her anymore".

sonny and harper look at each other with wide eyes. why would andy tell y/n that? they always looked and seemed so in love. andy sighed as he pictured
y/n face when he told her those horrid 7 words.

andy himself didn't really know why he said what he did. sure last night when they were arguing he managed to convince himself that he couldn't love her if he kept hurting her, and okay maybe he felt like all his thoughts from last night came pouring out when he saw y/n's face but he knew, sitting here with all his friends surrounding him that he loved her with all his heart.

while the andy explains what was going through his mind 20 minutes earlier, y/n was sat inside a starbucks drinking a hot chocolate and trying to hold in her tears.

y/n tried not to think about how much she loved andy and how much he broke her heart. she tried not to think about how much she was going to miss not only andy but his best friends. she wished that if this had to happen again she could say goodbye to them properly without feeling guilty.

the barista saw her with her head on the table and decided not to questioned it and instead carry on scrubbing the other tables and the counter.

~•~•
the boys gather into the car and instead of looking for y/n, they decided to go and get brunch at a nearby cafe. sonny didn't feel up to brunch though as his mind was still on y/n.

out of all the boys, sonny and y/n were the closest as friends, which in the past had sparked some arguments between andy and y/n. sonny sat on the couch thinking about how y/n could be wandering in her own in the pouring rain without a heavy jacket. he was worried sick.

of course all the boys were, especially andy, but for his sake they had to take his mind off her. sonny got comfier on the couch and before long he was indulged one some random episode of homes under the hammer.

y/n had decided that she was going to beg andy to take her back as she knew no one could ever replace andy, as cheesy as it sounds.

she put on her jacket and headed out the door, keeping the almost full cup in a firm grasp. as she carried on walking she didn't realised just how far she had walked that morning. she thought about all the good times she had with andy before they started fighting.

she wanted to get to the bottom of why they began arguing even if andy wouldn't get back together with her.

as y/n walked down the country looking pavement a car zoomed by in the opposite direction she was walking in.

she sighed as she eventually got to the familiar door.  she was hesitant to knock at first, thinking it was a bad idea but she knocked anyway.

she waited a few seconds then thought that she should just leave but before she could turn away sonny answered with a surprised grin on his face.

before y/n could explain sonny wrapped his arms around her tightly and hugged her like it was the last time he would. which it could be, they weren't sure.

"come in, love" sonny spoke softly. he guided y/n in with his hand on her lower back. she smiled softly.

"the boys took andy out for brunch he seemed really upset about everything n/n". y/n furrowed her brows in confusion. why would andy be upset if he didn't love me anymore. she understood the fact that breaking up with someone couldn't be easy but why would he be really upset.

"really?" sonny nodded and told her to get comfy.

eventually sonny and y/n ended up asleep at different ends of the couch watching 'aladdin' at around 3:30 pm.

minutes later the rest of the boys came in through the door, laughing and joking until they stopped as the came to the living room. they were stunned to see y/n laying next to sonny's feet. andy the most shocked.

seeing her sleeping peacefully made him regret the last two days. the boys looked at andy then back at
y/n. "i-i think i'll take her up to my bed, you know so she can get a proper sleep".

the boys nodded as andy carried y/n'a sleeping body upstairs to his bedroom. while he was carrying her,
y/n cuddled closer to andy and her head was rested on her shoulder. andy swooned at her finally calm and peaceful face.

in the most unselfish way possible, andy couldn't wait until y/n woke up. he needed to tell how how much of an idiot he was. he needed to tell her how much he loved her, even though he hasn't been the best at showing it lately.

andy lay her on the bed and lay next to her. y/n unexpectedly cuddled closer to andy and andy smiled softly. he knew that if y/n was awake then she wouldn't be doing this but he couldn't help but give into because it could be the last time.

about a half hour later y/n woke up and immediately noticed that she wasn't where she didn't fall asleep and was next to someone.

she looked up and saw andy fast asleep holding her close like it was the last time. she smiled. andy looked so relaxed, it was adorable. she lay there admiring him for another 10 minutes.

andy eventually woke up. "y/n?" he mumbled.

he looked down to see y/n already looking up at him. he frowned and pulled her closer. "m' sorry for saying i didn't love you, i do so badly, i just- i thought that because i always cause fights and arguments with you was because i didn't love you. when i told you that i didn't love you i just felt everything come out and i couldn't stop myself from saying what i thought i felt. i'm sorry".

"i love you too and i'm sor-" y/n began but andy was swift to cut her off.

"no no no y/n you have nothing to be sorry for".

if u guys like me then follow my insta
alyssa_swanxx :) x