🔭

•sonny
•cuddles
•his pov
•request for Roadiiie
•she's an angel go follow her 💛

i was laying on the couch with the boys. brook was wrapped up in my arms but it didn't feel the same as y/n.

"alright guys i'm off to bed see you all in the morning" i say as i stretch and fake yawn to make my lie more believable. i get a few nod and i then head off to my room.

once i get in i get ready for bed and grab my phone. i miss y/n.

i scroll through my contacts, landing on the contact i was looking for. i pressed call and it began to ring.
soon enough she answered and i couldn't help the huge smile that graced my lips.

"hello?" y/n voice mumbled sleepily. "hey love sorry if i woke you i just miss you, a lot."

"hey no no it's okay i miss you too baby but i'll see you soon, how about i come down and visit tomorrow?" she asked in her sleepy voice- which i find so cute.

i nod forgetting she can't see me and then reply with a quiet "yes".

"yeah okay? i'll come up and see you boys tomorrow and we can cuddle all day. how does that sound?" she asked. i made a sound of approval.

we spoke for about 10-15 minutes and we both hung up to get some sleep. i lay on my back staring into the darkness. i thought about y/n and mines first date and it made me smile.

i must have fallen asleep soon after that. i woke with a smile knowing i was going to finally get my y/n cuddles after a few weeks. i sleepily made my way downstairs to make myself some cereal. i check the time on phone and realised it was really early and none of the boys would be up yet.

i was proved wrong after a few minute as i heard a door close upstairs and feet slowly pad downstairs. i continued to make my cereal, ignoring their presence.

as i turned around i caught sight of blonde hair and realised it was andy. i went to sit on the couch but i heard a knock at the door. andy headed to the door rubbing his eyes.

me, forgetting that y/n was coming over today, sat on the couch like an idiot while andy and y/n stood watching me. i turn around feeling their presence and spilled my cereal over the couch. andy groaned knowing he would have to clean up.

i tightly wrapped my arms around y/n as she done the same back. "missed you" i mumbled into her neck after giving it a few soft kisses.

she rubbed my back in response and buried her head in my chest. she's too cute.

"let's go upstairs yeah?" y/n said softly as i nodded and grabbed her hand to pull her upstairs. she just giggled at my eagerness. her laugh is the best thing i have ever heard in my life.

we lay on the bed once we got into my room. her laying on top of me and her arms wrapped around my waist, mines around hers. my head rested on her shoulder but i soon moved it to place gentle kisses all over her face.

her face scrunched up in response which made a fire light inside me. her eyes locked with mines as she brought her lips closer to mines and then finally closed the gap.

we lay like that until we both fell asleep for the remainder of the day.

~*•*~

i was laying on the couch with the boys. y/n was wrapped up in my arms and i was reviving death glares from my other cuddle buddy, brook.

this book is kinda flopping but it's a great way to let out my small ideas :). this is also short sorry :/.

-alyssa🌻