🏹

•andy
•stole my heart
•3rd person

y/n packed her bags angrily. she shoved everything in her small bag, from andy's hoodies to her pjs she had left the first night she had stayed at the boys' house. tears rolled down her cheeks rapidly. she quickly zipped up the bag and grabbed the note she quickly scribbled earlier that rainy night.

it read:
dear andy,
i can't keep living in your house when all we
do is fight. i can't take our arguments and i
think it is damaging out relationship and my
relationship with the others so i have to leave,
it's for the best. all my love,
y/n xx

she folded it up and headed downstairs where she threw the note into the table and left. while she was crying her eyes out and packing her bag, the boys were sound asleep, even robbie who usually stayed up late for editing.

as she looked at the house she had spent the last three months in with her boyfriend and his friends she realised how much she would miss them all.

she wiped the cheeks and walked towards the taxi that had pulled up a few seconds before. she told the driver to drive her to the airport where she would be taking the first flight out of england.

back at the house everything was still and quiet until 7:49 the next morning where robbie was the first one up, which meant he was the first to see the note. as his eyes scanned over the words he start to worry about the small girl and looked around for his phone, note still in his hand.

"y/n what are you doing you can't leave! it'll destroy andy and the rest of us!" robbie exclaimed in a quiet whisper, to not wake the others.

"i'm outside please let me in" her shaky voice said into the phone. robbie dropped his in a rush to get to the door and open it for the girl who was soaking wet and shivering.

"are you okay?" robbie asks as he wraps his arms around her, slightly pulling her into a hug.

she nods into his chest and dumps her bad onto the couch. after a few minutes of hugging she pulls her shorts and andy's hoodie from the bag and heads upstairs to andy's room.

robbie sighs and decides to keep the note in his room in case one of the boys seen it and headed back off to bed. he decided it was too wet for a morning run.

y/n got changed quickly and then decided that andy would probably like it much better if the was sleeping on the couch for the remainder of the morning, as before they went to bed they had a massive fight.

so she took a small blanket and headed downstairs. she made herself comfortable and soon fell asleep from being up from 3am.

brook was the 'first' one to wake up in the house. it wasn't unusual for any of the boys to see andy laying on the couch asleep but it was surprising for him to see y/n there, and a bag half filled with clothes at her feet.

he tried to ignore the sleeping girl and move into the kitchen and make himself breakfast. robbie came through minutes later and sighed as he looked at her on the couch.

"last night y/n was going to leave" robbie tells brook who just freezes in his spot. "what?".

"she wrote a note to fovvs saying she didn't want to stay here when they were fighting and left. i don't know what time at but i was going to go for a run this morning but i found the note and called her"

"she picked up and told me to open the door so she must have not went far. i didn't know she was sleeping on the couch though". robbie explains to a sad brook.

then both sigh as rye and sonny come downstairs.

robbie repeats the same thing to the two boys who had similar reactions to brook. sonny moved over to y/n and gave her a hug even though she was asleep.

the time was 10:29 and everyone was up except y/n who lay on the couch asleep still. andy had been told about what happend last night and robbie showed him the note. andy decided to wake up y/n to speak about it.

"y/n? come on love" andy whispers softly to the girl who stirs and opened her eyes to look at him. "let's  go have a chat yeah?" andy says again and y/n nods.

they make their way to andy's room and as andy softly closes the door, y/n sits on the bed. "robbie told me about what happened last night or should i say this morning" andy said breaking the silence. y/n looked at him with teary eyes.

"i didn't get to read the note. can you remember what it said? i want to try and understand your reasoning" andy asks softly, to not startle the fragile girl. she nods her head and explained why she wanted to leave.

he moved to sit down next to her once she had stopped speaking. "i'm sorry y/n. i hate when we fight and it's been happening a lot recently" he grabs her hands as he continues to apologise. "i know that they have been my fault but last night made me realise,"

"i don't think i love you anymore y/n." andy says sadly. y/n's jaw dropped and her heart went with it. she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out except a sob.

she walked downstairs to grab the bag she had packed last night and found the leggings and jacket she had put inside. she quickly got changed and rushed downstairs. guessing all the boys were in the living room she felt even more sad.

tears flew out her eyes again as the 7 words floated around her head. she finally reached the living room and ignored the stares she got from nearly all the boys.

the boys were confused as they didn't hear any shouting so she couldn't be leaving because they had an argument. so why was she leaving with tears racing down her face? "bye guys i love you all so much" y/n mumbled before she rushed out the door.

oof a sad one that no one asked for 🤲
-xoxo alyssa