🍃

•andy.
•hate
•your pov

another sad quote on his instagram is the one that makes me put my plan into action. i get in my car wearing one of his hoodies and joggers. my feet are covered with big fluffy socks that barely fit into my converse.

i stop at the shop to get myself a snack for the hour ride down to his house and tonnes of snacks for when i get there. i hop back in after receiving a few weird looks from people in the shop on this rainy sunday morning. i roll my eyes at them and start the drive.

i listen to the radio but then get tired of it so i connect my phone to the car and play my playlist that lasts about an hour. once i arrive i park my car outside and lock it carrying the bags of food for andy and i. i don't have any hands free to knock the door so i have to choice but to try and knock the door with my foot.

i kick the door, not too hard but not too light. i wait a couple seconds and nothing happens so i knock/ kick again. still nothing. i sigh and place the bag down and knock on the door harshly. i hear a scream as i pick the bag up, knowing someone was in.

i waited a few minutes and nothing happened and i was starting to get irritated so i opened the door myself not caring if the boys were downstairs or not.

i don't look about knowing that andy would be in his room, i walk straight upstairs and in the direction of his room. it takes me longer than usual to walk up to his room as i had two heavy bags to carry in my weak arms.

i finally knock on his door and i hear shuffling on the other side before he mumbles a quiet "come in". i sigh and struggle to open the door but eventually do. the sight i saw before me broke my heart in two.

he was laying face down on pillow his body lost in the duvet. i looked at him for a few minutes before walking towards him and sitting next to him on the bed. i rubbed his back gently as i heard muffled sobs the broke my heart even more.

he turned around and sat up, wrapping his arms around my small figure and hugging me with so much force i fell back against the bed. "it's alright baby, let it out i'm here now" i comforted as he sobbed into my shoulder.

we stayed like that until his tears stopped and he looked up at me, his eyes blue and bloodshot from crying.

"y/n what are you doing here?" he says sadly. i smile at his sad form and shake my head. "why'd you think? i was worried about you and i missed you too much to see you suffering without me." i said.

he shuffled up my body so he was at eye level with me. he stared into my eyes before leaning in and brushing his lips with mines. i smile and pull him down a tad so his lips were pressed against mines fully. our lips moved in sync and we continue kissing until we pulled away for air.

i moved down to his jaw and started pressing light gentle kisses there. i moved down to his ear and neck until i got to his sweet spot. he let out a groan and i moved down to his collar bone where i pressed a
few more kissed before moving back up to his face.

"i love your forehead," i said as i pressed a kiss there,
"i love your cheeks," i kissed both his cheeks lightly before moving to his nose. "i love your nose," i stopped and stared into his eyes. "i adore your eyes" and i moved down to his lips kissing at both corners, before placing another gently kiss on his lips. when i pulled away to speak his lips followed mines with a pout, "i love your lips, andy, baby, i love you so much, please don't listen to them you are more than perfect okay?" i say as he nod.

he pulls me down into another kiss that we both smile into. once we pull away i walk over to the door. "no please y/n don't go i'm sorry" he cried out. my heart broke for the millionth time that morning as i picked up the two bags full of sweets. "i'm not going anywhere, love" i say as i walk towards him with the sweets.

he smiles as i lay out the food and lay down next to him. he wraps his arms around me and switches on the tv to netflix.

"i love you so much y/n" andy says after a big silence, i reply by pulling him closer to me and snuggling into him.

hey ik i said i would start this after i finished my other book but this was just really tempting to post x

-alyssa🌻