Chapter 24

VOTE AND FOLLOW THANK YOU‼️
Instagram- toplesshsk

—————
It was silent in the car. Jungkooks eyes were wide open , he didn't know if he should say what he was thinking out loud or not.

"That was fucking hot." He said.

Sehun looked at him and smirked before turning back to look at the road.

"I uh, wanted to apologize. I know you think that I've been wanting to sleep with him again, but it's not like that. I'm actually, falling for you Jungkook. But I'm afraid you don't feel the same way." He said.

He'd be lying if he said there weren't tears building up in his eyes, but since he considered himself to be macho he held it in.

Jungkook was silent for a moment before speaking .
"It's okay, I've been neglecting you honestly. By the way I'm not in a sexual relationship with that Guy you just saw with me back there." He said sheepishly.

Sehun looked at him.
"I know."

"How?"

"Because you got eyes for me and only me. Right?" Sehun said, considering himself to be the best.

Jungkook scoffed.
"Yeah right, not even clo- are you crying?"
He said looking at Sehun.

A tear had started falling.
Sehun wiped other away, while shaking his head.
"N-no." He said trying his best t hold it in.

He cried silently, a tear falling after the other.

Jungkook was shocked. No guy had ever cried in front of him.
Mingyu didn't count , he cried for everything.

He slowly reached his hand out and wiped his tears for him.

Sehun grabbed the chance and held onto jungkooks hand, and holding it onto his lips, he kissed it.

Inside jungkook cringed, but he felt loved at the same time.

All of a sudden his mood turned sad.
He still had to tell Sehun about him being pregnant.

Sehun sniffled, and wiped his eyes.
"Don't tell the others I cried, they'll make fun of me nonstop."

Jungkook struggled to fake a smile and nodded.

——————
"Yah! Sehun where were you?"
"You know how worried we were?!"

Once they had walked into the house, everybody started bombarding Sehun with questions.

Jungkook stood to the side, and handed Kai the boxes. He than slipped away to his own quiet room.

He closed the door silently, and sprawled onto the bed. He closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep when he heard his own door opening.

He didn't bother to look up.

He felt the side of his bed go down as someone sat on it. Arms than wrapped around him.

It was quiet. And honestly that's all jungkook needed , for it to be peace and quiet.

In the arms of his baby's father. He didn't have to turn around to see who it was.

The veiny arms gave it all away.
"I'm sorry."

Jungkook stayed silent.

Sehun kissed his cheek.
"I'm sorry."

Then kissed his forehead.
"I'm sorry."

His nose.
"I'm sorry."

He moved onto his lips, staring into his eyes.
Sehun leaned down to kiss him.
And in between the kiss he once again whispered
"I'm sorry."

Jungkook broke off the kiss.
"Quit apologizing, let's have sex."

Startled Sehun got up quickly. But he couldn't say no.

He ran to the door and locked it. Taking out his phone he connected to his speaker.

He than ran to the bed and jumped on top of jungkook.
Who protected his stomach.

He leaned down.
"You won't be able to walk tomorrow." Said Sehun with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

————
"Argh!" Eunwoo pulled on his hair.

He really thought he had a chance to get Sehun back.
But once again, that other guy had to show up.

Eunwoo shook his head.
He knew, he saw the way Sehun would look at Jungkook. But he didn't wanna accept it.
Not now.

"Fuck." He whispered.

He than walked inside the house, bringing along the groceries he got.

"Oh Eunwoo ah!" Said Taehyung when he saw him.
He helped him with the groceries.
"Thanks a lot dude, seokjin Hyung will be proud when he sees all this food."

Eunwoo laughed "Anything to get him on my good side."

—————
Taehyung walked up to his room, the one he shared with Jimin. He walked in and found him sitting in the edge of the bed.

Walking up to him he kissed him on the forehead.
Jimin looked up at him and smiled.
"Hey." He said.

Taehyung smiled back.
"How you doing?" He asked.

Jimin shrugged "I don't know, I'm kinda bored honestly. When none of this happened I'd spend time with kook ah."

They were silent for a bit.
"Taehyung , why did you kiss him?"

Taehyung froze. Had he seen them?

"W-what are you talking about?"

Jimin looked at him.
"This house has a lot of windows, and somebody that loves you, likes looking out of them. Why?" He said.

Taehyung didn't know what to say.
Sure he had kissed jungkook but he had thought nothing of it.
"I-I don't know." He said , after a long silence.

Jimin sighed , he silently wiped his tears away.

"I don't think this is right." He said.

Taehyung looked at him.
"W-what do you mean by that?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head, and wrapped his arms around himself. He looked up at Taehyung.

"I think we should stay as friends, Tae. I don't think this is gonna work out." He said.

Before Taehyung could argue with him. He thought it over in his head. Jimin was right. They wouldn't. They put too much pressure on themselves to get to where they were at. He had lost the one person he thought he truly loved: Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at Jimin. He nodded slowly.
"Youre right. This won't work out. I'm still in love with jungkook. I'm sorry i brought your hopes up, i guess i wasn't myself lately. We can still be friends." he said.

Jimin smiled sadly.
Taehyung smiled back and turned around to leave.

Breaking up with others was easy for Taehyung. But he didnt know why he didn't feel that way with Jimin. Was he really in love with him? Or was he just confused between who he actually loved?

——-
Y'all this book is almost done‼️
Omg thank you all so much. Please keep showing support and follow my Instagram.

I will keep writing and publishing books.
Thank you‼️ hope you enjoy probably the last two -three chapters 😭