Chapter 1: A Mysterious Finding

The President sat inside with boredom suffocating his mind. He stared outside the giant windows that usually filled this particular room with light, but now no sun could be seen. Only dark fluffy clouds tumbling across the grey sky. President Trump was stressed  and currently the thought of a nice long and leisurely walk sounded heavenly. The thought of potential rain didn't even disturb him. 

The bulky orange man shoved open the magnificent doors of the White House eager to escape his own chaotic emotions. 

The humid outside air greeted him, but before he could really go for a walk one of the many security guards approached the large man.

 "Sir, perhaps you should go back inside, it's going to rain." In actuality the security guard didn't want to worry the president about the potentially dangerous people who where stalking around the area. Surveillance around the White House had been doubled.

President Trump pursed his thick plump lips and flexed his stubby fingers in preparation to retaliate.  Meanwhile, the guard had to force down his gushing arousal at such hotness; he was a professional and couldn't afford to lose this job.

"Who... Do you think you are... HuH?! Telling me what to do! I'm the president! You are nothing but a security guard!" Trump waved his pointer finger around for exaggeration and the security guard nearly creamed himself.

"Y-y-yes sir. Sorry, sir. E-enjoy your walk."

President Trump brushed past the stuttering security guard oblivious to his suffering-or perhaps pleasure- and confidently marched on with his head held high.

The reason why the President was feeling so stressed was because he had to escape his beautiful wife, Melania Trump. For years now just couldn't find her attractive and the stress and confusion was eating away at him. How could he tell her. Why wasn't he attracted to someone he had loved for so many years?

It began to drizzle but in the President's troubled state didn't noticed and continued walking throughout the White House grounds.

As he stumbled around the perimeter of the land he heard a noise in one of the immaculately trimmed hedges. His first thought was that it was an assassin that had come to take his tender life so Donald Trump jumped back and shrieked in terror.

But an assassin didn't spring out from the twigs. Instead a naked body tumbled out in the fetal position like new born child. A slender tail covered in grayish blue fur sprouted from a hella thiccc ass and curled around the body. On the head was a pair of soft looking cat ears with the same color of fur along with a receding grey hair line.

As the body began to unfurl, the angelic face of the individual was revealed and Donald Trump put a hand over his mouth to suppress a gasp as his lardy heart struggled to beat faster in adoration at the creature before him.

Delicate little grey eyes  that glowed with curiosity , a cute pudgy nose rosy cheeks that sang of innocence, and shining youthful, pink skin that gleamed in the gloomy atmosphere. It was Vladimir Putin naked on trumps lawn and as he gazed into this cat-man's eyes he was instantly sucked into the lustrous beauty of their emotionless hue. It reminded him of the pale beauty of the virgin new white snow, the fierce power of wolves, and the commanding presence of Russia.

By now President Trumps clothes were soaked and the drizzle began to turn into a pour, and Vladimir Putin of Russia mewed in protest to the wetness and began to shiver. 

Trump's heart strings pulled at the sight of the shivering cat man. He reached out to touch Putin but a far off shout stopped him. His scream from before hadn't gone unnoticed and people had begun to look for him.

After experiencing these new and wonderful feelings that sparked his heart, Trump didn't want to go back to the White House without Putin. So he grabbed the naked man's arm and tugged him towards a secret entrance in the White House.

They slipped and slid over the wet grass and when they reached the secret entrance  Donald Trump shoved the naked man inside. The simple contact send shivers of affection down his spine but he didn't let it faze him. The secret entrance had no lights so Trump had to fumble for Putin's wrist in the dark and once he grabbed it they blundered through the passageway that led into the entrance hall of the White House.

Trump pushed open the secret door which was disguised as a bookcase and the duo stumbled out into bright lights and cushy seating area.

"Quick.... I know the perfect spot that no one will find you"  Donald Trump drawled out the worlds before dragging Vladimir Putin to a janitorial closet. They could feel each others heat as they squatted down among the bleach bottles and  mops. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how this is gonna go. First Chapter though!