"Jeremiah can my son learn to walk first."

"You ready to meet ya lil bro princess?" Smiling down at Jade as she struggled to walk beside me, I took my time allowing her to walk by herself because if we don't force her spoiled self to, we'll be carrying her for the rest of our lives

"You ready to meet ya lil bro princess?" Smiling down at Jade as she struggled to walk beside me, I took my time allowing her to walk by herself because if we don't force her spoiled self to, we'll be carrying her for the rest of our lives. "She behave herself Momma?"

While Jhene and I been in the hospital, Jade's been staying with my Mom until Jhene was secure enough to have visitors.

"Tuh...that little girl right there does not sit down just like her daddy. But I love her, that's my boo. How's my daughter in law?" My Momma asked following beside us as we made our way through the hospital heading to Jhene's room.

"She good you already know, took it like a champ. My ass was the one crying like a bitch, he just everything I thought he would be. Never gonna do him wrong by him on God."

"Awww my baby was crying over his baby, man I'm getting old. I got four grandchildren, ooouuu I'm excited." Opening the door allowing my Mom and Jade to go in, I walked in watching as my Mom waved to everyone rushing over to Jhene giving her a hug immediately making her way over to the crib smiling down at him. "Oh my goodness... he's perfect."

"Well shit, she said fuck us where my grandson at. Hello to you too momma." Ella laughed looking up from her cards as her and Antonio sat at a table playing Uno, while Lyric and Blessing laid on the couch playing with their barbies.

"Ella change the color to green." Briana whispered as she sat on Jhene's hospital bed helping her put her hair in a low ponytail, causing Antonio to whip his head around chucking the Uno box at her head.

"Briana keep playing, chuck ya daughters barbies right out the fucking window."

I know the hospital was ready for us to get our asses outta here, cause since Jhene gave birth the whole gang been in and out this bitch nonstop.

Exactly why I made sure Jhene had a suite cause my loud ass family needa be away from everyone.

"Jadey girl, come see mommy." Jhene smiled as Jade excitedly wobbled over to her hospital bed, reaching her hands up being lifted on the bed. Walking over to Jhene's hospital bed sitting beside Jade as my Momma walked over with him in her arms, I smiled as Jade began clapping excited looking over at her brother. "That's your brother baby. Jonah Tariq Neverson."

Tapping Jade's shoulder waving my hand towards Jonah, she began mirroring me waving her hand over at her brother laughing not really sure what was going on.

"I'm gonna tell you exactly what I told your father when he meant his sister, auntie Ella." My Momma began as she slowly placed Jonah in Jade's arms holding him up. "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. You got his back and he got your back, never let nothing or no one come between yall. And grandma will forever and will always love yall."