Chapter 13: Rematch!

Your POV

I watched as Ban and Captain walked to the platform. Love Helm shouted out their introductions, eh I was too busy thinking about my battle. If I destroyed those villages that must explain why I was in so much pain. I thought as I touched the mark on my cheek. If I was experiencing the pain I caused in the past, that should have been worse to endure, if I was honest.

I snapped from thought, the two idiots began getting serious. Meliodas was thrown into the air, but punched Ban into the ring when he tried to attack him. Dumbasses, they're going to destroy the ring! I growled to myself, watching the ring take the beating.

The two then went to fighting with such speed it was almost impossible to see them. Then Captain threw two good punches and knocked Ban backward. But, he fell to the ground and Ban got up, "You jerk, you've gone and done it now." Captain smiled.

Captain threw a punch, and missed, while Ban flashed behind him and hit him into the ground. Ban laughed, "I'm floating like a butterfly now." He punched the air and bounced.

In 3....2....1, I smirked as Captain elbowed the fox sin in the face, knocking out a tooth. "Gah! You knocked out one of my teeth, or not." Ban showed off his fangs.

"King, (y/n), you see that?" The mini Diane asked. "Ban being a dumbass and using his magical ability?" I questioned with my usual sarcasm. King shook his head, "You don't have to be so sarcastic, (y/n), but you aren't wrong. Ban's magical ability is Snatch, which allows him to steal the magical power from his opponent." King explained after he scolded me. I shrugged in response. "That's why he fell to the floor." Diane muttered.

Looking back to the ring, Meliodas turned the tables as he slammed Ban back and forth into the platform. "YEAH BEAT HIS ASS, MELIODATH!!" I cheered. My blonde sibling smiled at me, at that moment Ban took more power and Meliodas fell.

Ban started a rant about how it felt with both of their power, and charged at my green eyed counterpart. They rammed their fists into the other's, Captain broke the scarlet eyed man's hand and multiple ribs. "Man just how bottomless is your power Captain?" He asked as he popped his bones into place.

"Giving up?" The afore mentioned smiled. "I've decided, I have just been chipping away at your power and I'm getting nowhere. So I'll just take it all." He said as the two met in the center of the ring, stretching out his arms to use Snatch again.

This dumbass is going to get us exposed. I thought with a 'tch'. Captain rapidly started punching the thief, "HURRY UP AND FINISH HIM OFF ALREADY!!" Diane yelled, King was taking in the details, "If Ban is taking all of the Captain's power, Captain will have to end it before that happens." He mumbled.

"Or he could use that ace in the hole." I suggested quietly, remembering the demonic aura I felt emanating from the Captain when I saw him in Baste. "What was that?" King looked at me confused. "Nothing, look the match is going to be over soon." I changed the subject.

Third person

Meliodas fell to the ground yet again, while Ban was keeping a poker face. "Well now that that's over, what should I do now?" The man asked himself, Diane shouted at the blue giraffe furiously, "BA'AN IF YOU DO THIS WE'RE DONE!! FRIENDSHIP OVER!!!"

King was holding the miniature giantess back, with the help of a stronger (h/c)nette. "Just butt out will ya, this is between me and the Captain." He sighed. "You must be punched out, cause I'm the one who is beating you." The blonde pervert said with a strained voice.

"You and me really are the perfect match, ey Captain. I guess I'll deliver the final blow now." Ban smiled and went to throw a final punch.

"Sir Ban, please don't do it!" The tiny Elizabeth begged. (Y/n) looked over surprised, because she forgot about the silverette. "The Captain is going to win this I can see it now, he is obviously playing Ban so when he throws the punch, he'll use Full Counter and win. " Diane smiled, beaming with determination.