Chapter 3: How Did You Defeat Captain!?!?

Bet you can the guess POV lmao

   "You can train with me." The migit said, "Before you ask why, (Y/N), for one I want to see how powerful you are. Now c'mon lemme introduce you." We walked over to the other three, one of which was sitting and studying the other two.

"(Y/N), meet King," he pointed to a chubby, Auburn, "Diane," I looked up at a brunette girl that waved at me a little, "and Gowther. " I looked at the guy in armor, who said nothing but looked at me then back to what he was focused on. "Hi, I'm the newest holy knight."

" You guys can go back to training, (Y/n), you ready? "The sins' leader asked. "You know it!" I exclaimed.

"Ok then, ready... Go!" he shouted and we began clashing with power behind each strike. I mainly dodged learning his attack pattern, then I quickly used Vernal Strike, a move that shot plants at the target, thorned plants. My attack struck my opponent a couple times before he used Full Counter, which shot the remaining plants back at me. Taking the chance he had, the blondie shot at me and attacked.
A/N I forgot to mention that you are wearing a badass cloak or jacket idk it just has to go past your thigh, sorry I'll go back to my writer's hole
Quickly breaking free and crossing my arms, I grabbed twin swords that were hidden by the cloak/jacket and pulled them out, blocking my opponent's next attack. Meliodas, now taken by surprise, gave an opening so I took it, he was pushed off the ground, the blast flying Meliodas backwards.

Third person

Dust was dispersed everywhere in the air, and it slowly let up to reveal the blondie pinned to the ground by (y/n). "Cool!! You're stro-" he was cut off by a certain bastard ( y/n) just returned, "What the hell do ya think you're doing to the Captain!!"

(Y/n) didn't realize what was going on until impact, Ban had rushed at her causing a collision between (y/n) and the stone wall.  "What the hell man!" Meliodas yelled at the attacker, " We were training!"

"Didn't look like training to me, she had you pinned to the ground and with a sword for that matter!" The tall immortal yelled back in defense. Since chaos like this happened almost every time they practiced, the others took no notice.

                            Then it happened.

A/N yay a cliffhanger for your daily dose of fandom! You beat Meliodas practically, then you got thrown into a wall (Shit happens) but what was it that happened? If you have theories feel free to comment and I kinda want to know if you guys like my book so far.
Well I guess that is all the chapters I'm doing today so you can wait till tomorrow
        Yours truly, L