Chapter 12: A Secret Revealed

Third person

Once all the contestants were in the ring, the annoying dwarf, Love Helm, began speaking.

"Okay, first up is the elimination round! The rules of this round are extreeeemmely simple, knock your opponent out of this ring! You can push them out, throw them, or even send em' flying! As long as you are not using a weapon!" He yelled.

(Y/n) was standing next to a very nervous King, as she fixed back her (h/l), (h/c) hair she commented, "Hey if you're so nervous about this I can push you out once it starts." She placed a gentle hand on the auburn's shoulder.

"Really? If you want to... I guess." He looked down, If she does push me out, what'll the others say about me getting out so early? The fairy thought but dismissed the idea. All the (h/c)ette gave in return was a small nod.

"All right let elimination round beginnn!!!!!" Love Helm called and all hell broke loose once the helmet wearing dwarf left the ring.

Meliodas almost instantly threw a guy out of the ring when he was called a little kid while Ban was punching people out like it was nothing. King ran around dodging other people, clinging to his pillow like his life depended on it.

(Y/n) simply picked up King with both arms, walked to the edge and set him down, "There ya go King, cheer for me will you." She said as she walked back to the center.

"Little ladies like you shouldn't be messing up their pretty little hands in a fighting festival." A tall man said, as he went to grab (y/n)'s arm from behind. A crack was heard, and the onlookers that were watching the brawl gasped. The said man was thrown deep into the ground surrounding the platform. I ain't a little lady for your information, (y/n) thought as she went back to throwing people out of the ring.

"Hey Ban, make sure you pull your punches against these guys." Meliodas said to a yawning Ban. "Well obviously the festival wouldn't be much fun if we killed em all." He said with a bored voice, the thief giggled and rushed over to a man with a red vest. Just as he left, (y/n) walked over.

"Hey Captain, King is out." She reported as the girl punched away another guy. "King got out that fast? Nevermind, just as I said to Ban, don't punch these guys with your full power." He ordered. (Y/n) sweatdropped, "Too late for that, sorry Captain." She apologized. Meliodas shook his head and 'tched', " Don't do it again. " was all he spoke.

Love Helm's annoying voice rang out, "Wow talk about fast as lightning! This one girl threw out ten guys at once! But that's not the only powerful lady here! Another girl threw a guy out with such force she cracked the ground with her opponent!" He was referring to (y/n) and a lady with a purple cloak and top hat.

"Those two are doing pretty good." Meliodas said.
"It's kinda scary, looks like those two aren't getting many dates today." Ban stated with a new red vest on. " Hey where'd you get that? " Meliodas asked.

your POV

Ah crap, I fell out! Wait huh? I looked below me to see King's pillow keeping me off the ground. Love Helm stopped the brawl and counted how many were left which was seven. "Wait there is girl who hasn't touched the ground!" A guy called. " that's not fair she's floating! " another called. King chuckled nervously and gave me a thumbs up.

"Well she isn't using any weapons so I'll allow it!" Love Helm announced.

I leaped off the pillow and landed next to Captain and Ban. "You're really lucky." Ban was smiling, "Yeah way to cheat!" Captain said happily.

"It wasn't cheating I just didn't touch the ground unless I misheard the rules." I muttered with sarcasm.

We were led to the waiting area to decide our matchups. "Okay draw a straw from the cup, those that have the same length straw are fighting against each other." The annoying dwarf instructed.