Chapter 2: Meliodas Versus Who Now!?!?

(Y/N)'s POV

"Well nice meet you, (Y/N). Also I have one thing to ask you..." I nodded began to listen to what the spiky haired man had to say. "If I get too drunk, can you drop me off at the castle, well the place we train more or less."

"Sure thing, I was going to go to the castle anyway." Just as I said that, the waitress brought our food and alcohol, I looked at Ban, who had gotten his beer earlier, to see he was asking for a third refill. I made a Tsk sound and he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Hey I'm not going to get drunk that easy!" My only response was rolling my (e/c) eyes at him and eating my food.

After Ban finished his fourth cup of ale he was drunk, to put it bluntly. "Heeyyyy (Y/NNNN), are you sure we aren't flying becaussseee I see a birdie right in front of you." He said while flying his ale cup around me. "Wow, only four cups too." I teased at how he got drunk so easy because, I was almost done with my sixth.

         Time Skip brought to you by, Ban's bird cup

After several tries, I finally got a drunken Ban to the castle. "State your name and business!" One of the knights guarding the castle said. "You know me and I'm taking a drunken bastard back t-" "Loook (y/nnn) tese guys are fwooatin," Ban went to examine the guards, " howw are yee doin that? " The guards let us pass, obviously not wanting to deal with Ban. Quickly continuing, we finally got there.

Walking into the clearing, I saw the rest of the sins, minus Merlin and Escanor. "Hey." I saw Meliodas walk up me, " Sorry to intrude, but I was returning your resident alcoholic." I pushed the taller guy, who was oddly marveling at a wall his eyes full of wonder, towards the perverted blondie.

As I began to walk off, " Hey you're welcome to come train with us since Ban's kinda wasted. " I turned around and looked at the blondie, confused. "Uhh, sure I guess."

"Great!!" He stopped and studied me for a second, "You're (Y/n)  aren't you? I heard that your pretty powerful." Meliodas grabbed Ban's short collar and dragged him to the nearest pillar. He gave me a cheeky smile,

                            "You can train with me"

A/n, hey guys so remember that sleep I was talking about in the previous chapter wellll, I didn't get it. But that's ok because I just posted a new chapter!! I'm sorry about it kinda running on. I got all the ideas for the book through me wondering if I was in the 7ds universe. But as always thanks for reading,
                  Yours truly L.