Twenty Seven.

"And just like the first time, I'll take this chance once again," -J.v.Z

"So, we need to finish what we were doing last time."

I furrowed my brows in confusion as I ran a hand through my freshly dried hair, my silk robe tied around me. "What are you talking about?" I questioned as I walked out of the bathroom, watching as he stared at me, a feral gaze raking me from head to toe. Even if I was afraid because I had done nothing like this before, it was alright because I knew Joaquin had me.

His jaw was taut and suddenly, the atmosphere felt like it was choking me, but in a good way. "Come here, Cheyenne," He beckoned me with his finger and I swallowed, wondering if he intended to put Tomas' words to actions. With a small amount of fear and a large amount of curiosity boiling within me, I took the first step on the carpet, following his finger like some siren's call.

He didn't answer my questions because we both knew where this was going. "I..." I whispered once I was in his space, overwhelmed by the smell of mint and the wrap of his arms tight around my waist as he bound me to him. "What's that, rich boy?" The rest of my tirade was swallowed in the soft press of Joaquin's lips to mine, my own eyes widening in surprise as he caressed my back, committing the touch to memory.

His strong and firm grip, I couldn't resist it. More like, I didn't want to resist it. I could feel a hurricane raging in my stomach and a forest fire blazing in my chest, burning its way through, but I did not have a single care. My shaky hands reached up to bury its fingers into those luscious and smooth locks of Joaquin's, dragging him closer to me. "I need you..." If I wasn't paying attention, I would've missed the tiny mumble that Joaquin let out against my lips.

I rubbed the back of his head and all of a sudden, he deepened the kiss, desperate and hungry, seeking everything he had ever wanted. I stayed frozen for a minute, the intensity shocking me while my brain fucking exploded due to sheer lust. It was messy and it was wet, and the angle was all wrong and crooked and whatnot, but it was everything I had never wanted.

He was the one I really needed.

I could feel my knees shaking as he pulled me onto his lap, slamming me down so that I could feel a large bulge rubbing against my ass. Joaquin let himself go, his hands rubbing down to squeeze my ass, a squeak leaving my mouth, but I was in too deep to care. He squeezed particularly hard, my lips parting to gasp and holy fuck, his tongue surged in to play with mine.

I was goo at this point, unable to form a singular thought. I couldn't breathe, but it was alright. I didn't give a shit what happened if Joaquin could keep doing whatever he was doing with his tongue, pressing against the roof of my mouth, dominating my own. I swore I could taste raspberry inside of his mouth and it was driving me crazy.

He pulled away from me, a line of spit binding us together and suddenly, I found myself beneath him as he slammed me against the bed. His eyes were dilated, blown with need and I gulped, reciprocating that need.

I was left breathing hard, almost crying out as the big man above me leaned up to take his shirt off. My hungry eyes trailed up those sinful legs in them shorts, up to those mouthwatering abs that dripped with the utmost finesse, up to those meaty pecs, those thicks arms and finally, up to that knowing smirk that promised that he was going to take me for everything that I had.

I swallowed the air stuck in my throat as he crawled on the bed, approaching me, eyes slit and narrowed as if he planned to devour me. It wasn't too long before he was hovering over me, staring straight into my eyes with fervor. I could smell his delicious and soothing mint scent as he loomed over me, his pearly whites doing nothing to diminish his hot and brutal masculinity. I could feel my body heating up as we both knew where this was going.