𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟯𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Excuse me" I heard but I stayed asleep anyway

"Ms? You gotta wake up we're in Miami" I heard making me open my eyes. I stretched looking around seeing the bus was now empty and in front of me stood the bus driver.

"We in Miami?" I asked.

He nodded his head handing me my bags. "Thank you." I smiled grabbing the rest of my things before I walked off. I pulled out my Iphone 7 plus clicking on the Uber app. After being on that bus for a day and a few hours I was finally in Miami and it was beautiful.

It took 10 minutes for my uber to come, and the ride from where I was at to my sisters house was 45 minutes total. The closer I got to them, the more nervous I became.

I stared out the car window as "I wanna be down" by Brandi played loudly in my ears. I was finally in Miami Florida after being away from my sisters for five years.

The uber driver came to a stop once we were outside a Townhouse. I told him thank you and grabbed my bags exiting the car. I slowly walked up the steps to there porch and rung the doorbell. After waiting outside for two minutes the door swung open exposing both of my sisters.

"Hey sisters, did you miss me?" I smiled.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"How did you get here Kya?" My sister Katalina asked rubbing her temples.

"I took the bus" I shrugged.

"By yourself? At this time of night?" My other sister Kora asked sounding shocked.

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Don't even try to sound shocked right now. Y'all left me at the age of twelve by myself with THAT man and MOM who could barely take care of herself, and you shocked that I took a bus by myself from Chicago to Miami?" I yelled.

"Please don't take it personal Kya, we just couldn't stay there any longer." Katalina mumbled.

"But what about me? Why didn't y'all take me with you? When y'all left, life at home just got worse because of y'all leaving. He took his anger out on me when y'all left but not once did y'all think about me... not a phone call, a letter, not even a fucking text" I yelled with tears now streaming down my face.

They stayed silent avoiding eye contact making me chuckle.

I took a bite of the glazed salmon Katalina made earlier tonight before sighing. "Mom's dead." I said dryly.

"What?" They both asked looking up.

I picked up the vault that was filled with our mothers ashes and slid it across the table to them. "Slit her wrist while taking a bath. I found her in a pool of blood." I shook my head remembering the memory.

"I'm so sorry Kya" Katalina cried.

"No your not." I spat. "Anyways, I'm pretty tired so can y'all show me which room I'll be staying in?" I asked tired of looking at there faces.

"Yea umm I'll show you" Kora mumbled helping me with my bags. I snatched my bag from her and mugged her. "I got it" I said.

She sighed and walked up the stairs as I followed behind. She opened the door and my eyes grew wide, it was painted mint green which was my favorite color.

"We didn't forget about you Kya, I know it's been long but we were gonna come back for you." Kora mumbled.

"But when though?" I raised my eyebrows crossing my arms over my chest.

She sighed looking down. "You have a bathroom connected to your room so get settled in I guess and I'll see you tomorrow morning." She smiled softly before leaving my room.

I don't care how guilty they felt, I was gonna make there life a living fucking hell.

For the past 5 years there's been nothing but hate in my heart and it was because of them. My childhood was rough, but having my older sisters helped me get through it but once they left without a word I turned into a whole new person.

The Kya they knew before they left was gone and they was gon figure that out soon.