"Changkyun, Im Changkyun" he responded.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier," Seulgi said on behalf of Taeyong

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry I shouldn't sneak into Minkyung's room tho" He laughed.

"Let's just say it's Minkyung's fault. Why didn't you just let him come in by the front door and not your window" Seulgi laughed. Yeah, why do I even ask Changkyun to get in my window if I could just get out from the front door and invited him over?

After we finished eating dinner someone called Changkyun on his phone and he needs to get going now. He thanked me and Seulgi for the food then he said goodbye.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Seulgi asked me making me choke on my drink.

"No, what has gotten into your mind?" I said

"or a suitor?" She asked

"Hell no"

"Or he has a crush on you," She said smirking.

"That would never happen"

"Or! It was you who have a crush on him" She stare at me.

"You're dreaming"

"You're playing safe, you don't want to get caught" She laughed at me.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed now" I rolled my eyes at her and went upstairs.

I change into my pajamas and went to my study table and started to make the schoolwork that we missed earlier in our first class. It was already around 10 pm when I finished my work. I lay on my bed and use my phone. I was scrolling through my social media when I received a text.

(A/N: this is their conversation the one on the right was Minkyung and on the left was Changkyun)

CHANGKYUN

CK [10:05 pm] : Hey sorry to bother you. 

CK [10:05 pm] : Did you finish your work already?

MK [10:06 pm] :Yeah, just finished working on it.

MK [10:06 pm] :How about you??

CK [10:06 pm] : I haven't started yet.

CK [10:07 pm] : I don't know how to start.

CK: [10:08 pm] /sends a pic of his paper/

MK [10:08 pm] :You should start working.

CK [10:10 pm] :Shit! I forgot to crop it

At first, I didn't get what he was talking about. I take a look at the photo he sent me. He should have cropped it. It was a pic of his hand holding his blank paper but something caught my eye. It was his bulge that was seen through his red and black boxer.

CK [10:10 pm] :I swear I didn't do it on purpose

Heat suddenly came through my veins making me sweat.

MK [10:12] :Shit

MK [10:12 pm] :I didn't expect that