Don't let him save me

As Castiel pulled up to the restaurant, him and Sam walked out, as Dean ran over to them, happy with obviously a good sale that happened at the auto shop.
"Sammy! You're home!" Dean 'man hugged' Sam, and smiled patting his back, then went over to Castiel, who reluctantly let his arms fall behind Dean's neck, as Dean held Castiel's torso in place, deeply kissing him. Sam's face wasn't disgusted, or shocked; it was in pain. He stood there for a good 15 seconds, watching his brother dovey lovey like kiss Cas, hell- pretty much make out! And Castiel knew- Sam knew he had to already know.
Did he? Would Castiel give all this up just for his dream to be true? To die?

And who was Sam, who was he to pull Castiel from such a perfect place? Sam knew how Dean felt when he went to his own Djinn dream...
But he needed a reason, a real one to get out Castiel. Only 15 more hours, now.

(Time moves faster in the reality then the Djinn dream)

"Shall we eat?" Dean asked, after finishing up with Cas, snapping Sam out of his thoughts, walking into the diner.
Dean called down a waitress for a three person booth, a chair at one side of the table, and the other side had a actual booth spot for two people. Sam sat down in the chair as Dean let Castiel into the booth first, then sat hip to hip with him, his arm around Cas's shoulder. Cas melted into the touch and smiled nervously at Sam, who was more confused on why Cas was acting this way.

Sam always knew Castiel had a thing for Dean. And Dean just couldn't deny how he really is. Sam knew they were in love. The way Dean flinches when Cas's tie is messed up, when he forgot how to speak and got distracted every time Cas removed ONE layer of clothing. The way Castiel gave up as much as he could for Dean. Dean is Castiel's humanity. Cas even gave up his family and Dean would not stop to find Cas whenever he lost him. Sam knew they were in love, because all these things...
is how he used to act around Jess.

As they ordered they're food and started to talk as the drinks came in, Sam knew he had to to get Castiel out of there.
"So, Dean."

Dean chugged down a good swig of
beer and placed the bottle back on the table looking to his 'brother'.
"Yeah, Sammy?"

"How did uh... You and Cas meet?"
Sammy smiled at the end, trying to trick the Djinn.

"Well-"
Castiel tried to explain, but Dean cut him off,
"In a coffee shop- Sam you were in the car when we met!" Dean chuckled and took another sip of his beer. Cas tilted his head to one of the saddest ways Sam has ever seen- as Cas then asked,
"We... I never pulled you from hell?"

Dean laughed again, "that's nuts, Castiel. Come on, sweetie, you gotta be kiddin'!"
Castiel shook his head and turned to face Dean;
"Are you alright?"
"... Of course."
"Good." Cas leaned over and quickly kissed Dean. 'At least he won't have a painful scar now...'

"Good?! How is that good?!"
Sam yelled, staring at the two.

Dean took a long sigh and smiled a little asking his brother;
"Sam, what are you doing back?"

"I... Got off early! Hey- do you mind checking that wait, for us?"
Sam ordered, staring nervously.

Dean smiled and kissed Cas's cheek, slowly nodding.
"Uh.. Yeah, okay Sammy."
And then Dean got up to walk over to the food counter. As he was out if hearing view, Sam leaned close to Castiel.

"Cas, you have got to listen to me."

"Sam-"

"This... It's all a dream"

Castiel have a heavy and weary sigh;
"...I know."