I'm Going to Kill you.

"Sam?"
Castiel asked; didn't Dean say Sam was gone on a job? Why the hell is he here?

~~~

"Sammy, you sure this will work?"
Dean asked, handing over the spell done mixture to his younger brother.

"The lore is clear enough, we don't have much to loose..." Sam started until Dean waved his hands, not in the mood for the lecture spill... Again.
"Okay, okay! Just... Be carful. And get Cas back safe. It's horrible to imagine what he must be strung up like."

"Well, you keep looking at the ware houses, we still have time for him, actually only 17 hours until... Um..."
Sam trailed off, not really fitting that good in with the moment...

"Just go Sammy- I'm not gonna stop looking for that guy, k?" Dean blankly said back, trying to stay strong. Sam walked to the bed, and drank the liquid, now transporting in his own thoughts to the "perfect world" Cas was in. When Sam was fully gone, Dean mumbled, "dammit Cas..."

~~~

"Oh my god, Cas, come on! We have to go!"
Sam smiled, walking up to pull Cas from bed, but stopped when Castiel moved away from him, like a scared kitten.
"...Cas?"

"Why are you here? Dean said you were on a job, a lawyer thing most likely, so that's why we had time alone, why are you here?"
Castiel pulled up the sheets he was in to cover his exposed legs, knowing Sam most likely came to save him. Well, Cas doesn't want to be saved. He wants this...
Castiel wanted to die. Did he even really deserve to live, anyhow?

"Castiel this is a-" Sam stopped for a moment and looked over to the pictures Castiel seemed to be eyeing. Was that Dean? Woah wait... Dean and Cas? Kissing? Married? One of them even had Sam and Gabriel as buddies; really close, actually. It looked recent in this timeline- and was that Bobby? Are they are all alive here? And is that a baby picture of Cas? He never was an angel? Oh my god...

"This is..."
Sam tried to begin, but was too baffled that he wasn't in heaven. That Castiel's ideal life was a normal happy life with Dean. Finally, Sam knew it was official feelings.
Then the phone rang;

Brrrrrriiinnnggg~

Bbbbrrrrrriuunnnnnngggg~

Cas leaned over from sadly looking at Sam, faking confusion- and picked up the phone.
"Hello?"

"Hey there, hot stuff."
Dean smirked in the phone, chewing on a pen, obviously in the back-room of the auto shop.

Cas began to blush and giggled, "Dean, please!"

"Awh, sorry but after this morning, I can't wait to push you back down in bed... "

"Dean-"
Castiel tried but Dean cut him off again;

"Strip off all those layers and just get lower, and lower... And..."
His voice started to linger getting lower, confusing reality with porn again. (But to be fair this is a dream...)

Sam loudly cleared the throat and stared with his, 'really?' Type of sassy face as Cas nervously chuckled, his face impossibly red, "Dean-O?"

"Hm?"

"Sammy got back from work."

"...so?"

There was a silence, then Sam yelled across the room, "Hi, Dean!"

"Oh... Uh.. Hehe... H-Hi, Sammy! I was just about to... Uh... Ask Castiel to a lunch! Wanna hang out to?" Dean stuttered blushing.

"Sure- Just... Not for the sex."
Sam sassed.

"Deal."
Dean responded and hung up after saying his 'I love you's' to Castiel who happily sighed after hanging up the phone. Castiel began to pull up his trousers away from Sam, and messily did up his shirt, trudging his trench coat over his shoulders, trying to make his hair look less sexed up.

"Cas-"

"I'm hungry, let's get lunch."
Cas avoided Sam to even go near that subject, and made his way to his own car, as Sam reluctantly followed, in silence. But would talk to Castiel and get him out as soon as they could be alone.

For Cas.
For the REAL Dean...