Chapter 13 - A mistake?

The next morning I woke up in bed, beside Angie who was still asleep. A few seconds later I realized what I just did last night.

Soon I noticed that Angie was waking up then looked up at me with her sleepy eyes that I just couldn't stop stared into.

- Good morning... - she mumbled.

- Good morning, Angie... - I whispered softly - Sorry for the last night...

- No, I'm sorry... - she sighed -I asked you to stay...

- It's okay - I smiled and kissed her head - But Pablo won't be happy about it...

- I don't care about Pablo's opinion - Angie said firmly.

- Well... Okay, but we kinda need to and if we're gonna be late he's gonna kill both of us - I joked.

- Ah, right! - she jumped up and went to get ready while I quickly decided to go home to ger changed as well. I just don't know what am I gonna say to Esmeralda yet....

----- TIME SKIP -----

I went home and Esmeralda almost jumped at me angrily. Oh dear god!

- Where have you been all night?! - she snapped angrily.

I have been in bed with the most wonderful woman on the Earth....

- The... Meeting ended up really late and... My business partner offered me a hotel room and I accepted it... - I muttered really quickly - But I tried my best to come home as soon as possible...

- I see... - she said suspiciously.

- But uhm.... But now I have to go again!

- Atleast take a shower and eat something before you go...

- Ah, okay.... Thank you!

Later I took a shower, ate breakfast and went to the Studio, but I went on a different way in case if Esmeralda, or anyone wants to follow me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I finally arrived to the Studio and after taking a deep breath I wen in to the teacher's room where only Pablo and Angie was in.

When Angie noticed me she smiled and so did I while Pablo looked weirdly at us.

- Good morning, Jeremias - he said loudly - How was the evening?

- Uhm... It was good... Am I right, Angie? - I replied while looking at Angie.

- Did you find a song?

- We did actually. And you'll see how good we will be together - I winked before leaving the room and Angie followed me.

- Uhm... Jeremias...

- Yes?

- Do you think it was a mistake? That what we... What we did? - she asked shyly, looking away.

- Why? Do you think it was a mistake? - I asked her while placing my hand on her cheek.

- No... It wasn't.... - she muttered.

- I don't think so either... - I smiled at her when I suddenly saw Gregorio nearby - Now I have to go... But how about we meet on our place after the Studio?

- Okay... Sounds good - she nodded, blushing slightly - And Jeremias...

- Yes, Angie? - I turned back to her one more time.

She didn't say anything, but kissed my cheek while she held my hand gently.

- Don't do this to me, or I'm gonna do the same as last night... - I mumbled, blushing softly.

- Don't you dare! - she giggled.

- Unfortunately I can't... Gregorio will shout at me again..

- Then go - she smiled - And I'll see you later today...

- See you, beautiful - I winked then I went to the dance class where Gregorio was already waiting for me - Sorry Gregorio - I said to him - I just needed to talk to Angie, but I'm here now....

- Good, good! Now go to the piano! - he demanded then he turned to the kids - And you guys to your places! And one, two, three....!

I just sighed then I began to play, but my mind was on Angie the whole time. Maybe this is why I played so good today that even Gregorio complimented me about it... Which is rare...