Chapter 2 - Kisses and decisions

A few days passed since Angie left the house and it was time for an internet show where the students of the Studio were singing.

Vilu was about to sing with that new boy... Diego, I guess and I really didn't want her to do that because this boy is lately around her too much.

I'm watching the show from home with Ramallo, Olga and this guy I haven't seen before, but Olga said that he's her friend... Or boyfriend... I don't know, I wasn't paying attention to be honest.

And just then when I thought nothing is going to happen that boy just kissed Vilu and I got so angry that I wanted to go to the Studio, but Ramallo kept me back.

Later when Vilu came home I was so annoyed, but she was even more annoyed and ran upstairs to her room and I just couldn't do anything.

I remember when these times Angie came, talked to her and she was calmer and happier after that, but she's no longer here and I want to keep an eye on Vilu somehow...

- I need a costume!

- No, German! - Ramallo snapped at me as we were walking in the park - You can't just follow her like a creep!

- I'm not gonna be a creep! I just need to find a way to me closer to her somehow... - I replied and just as I said that we saw Antonio with one of the teachers walking by and I couldn't help not hearing what they were talking about.

- But Antonio! - moaned the teacher - Beto needed an an assistant and he got one! And I need a pianist!

- We don't havr enough money to got a pianist, Gregorio! - Antonio replied - And we need someone to do the paperwork too!

They walked away and I got the perfect idea...

----- TIME SKIP -----

That evening I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to the kitchen and I saw Esmeralda sitting there, deep in thoughts.

- Hey... - I said quietly, snapping her out of her thoughts.

- H-Hey... - she muttered.

- Can't sleep?

- Yeah...

- I know the feeling... - I sighed as I sat down beside her.

- Thoughts and feelings don't let me sleep... - she sighed.

- What feelings to be exact?

She looked at me, a bit surprised then she sighed and took a hold of my hand while looking into my eyes...

- I just feel like... I feel like my feelings are growing stronger and stronger for you day by day...

I was the surprised one now. I looked at her in the eyes and I could see she says the truth.

- There's nothing wrong with that... - I said and smiled as I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her softly on the lips.

After a few seconds I broke the kiss and I could see she was quite surprised by my action then took a step backwards.

- If this was serious... I need to ask you one thing... - she said quietly.

- And what is it?

- Don't use me...

Then she hugged me.

I don't know if she was referring to Angie now, or what... but she seemed a bit sad for some reason and I wanted to make her happy.

----- NEXT DAY -----

For the next morning I made my decision. I decided to go to the Studio, dressed as Jeremias, the pianist. This will be my personality in there from now on and I might end up hurting everyone, but I didn't know what else to do.

Antonio introduced me to Gregorio, the dance teacher who I'm gonna work with and the kids. Vilu was there too, but I tried to play a bit shy guy... just to be different, you know?

After meeting the kids Antonio took me to the teacher's room where I met Pablo and his girlfriend, Jackie and just as we finished Angie came in with that weird guy... Beto, I guess.

- Ah, hi - Angie said, slightly confused.

- Angie,he's the new pianist of the Studio... Jeremias - Antonio smiled.

- Hi, Jeremias -Angie smiled as we shook hands.

- Hi... - I muttered.

For some reason she seemed stressed when she came in... I don't know why though, but I'm not here for that, but for Vilu after all. I don't know how will this go, but I hope atleast for a little while it will go well...