Chapter 11 - U-Mix show

A few days later we were in the Studio and everything seemed normal except that Leon was really mean to Violetta at the dance class and she seemed so sad. I wanted to hug her and cheer her up and I would probably seem really weird if I'd do that.

As the class finished I still called her over to talk...

- Are you uhm... Are you okay? - I asked her - You seemed so sad the whole class...

- I'm fine, Jeremias... Don't worry - she smiled sadly - It's jus that... Leon thinks that I'm with Diego and he is so mad at me that he doesn't even want to say hi to me...

- If this is how he does his things then... Then he doesn't deserve your tears and sadness - I smiled slightly - Believe me, I know what I'm saying...

She smiled.

- Thank you... - she said.

- Try to focus on things that make you happy and forget about what makes you sad.

- I will - she nodded then left the room so I was alone and I decided to play a little bit on the piano, but soon I realized I'm not that alone. Angie came in to the room, smiling at me.

- What are you... Smiling at? - I asked her confused.

- I just heard what you said to Violetta... - she replied - It was so nice of you, Jeremias...

- It's nothing... - I muttered - I just did what I felt like I had to...

Angie came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek. This made my heart pounding faster.

After that she walked to the piano and began to play something that I haven't heard in the Studio, or anywhere before.

- This was beautiful - I said after she finished.

- Thank you - She smiled - This is what I've dreamed about last night... And I decided to write a song... But I don't have any idea to the lyrics yet...

- It will come soon... Don't worry - I smiled and caressed her cheek.

We were standing there, staring into each other's eyes when suddenly Pablo came in and we have been snapped out of our own world.

- Uhm... Did I disturb something? - he asked, sarcastically.

- No... No... - I muttered as I was about to go, but before that I turned back to Angie, kissed her cheek while whispered - I will see you later, Angie...

Then I walked out and I don't know what were they thinking, but I kinda hope I made Pablo jealous.

Wait... Am I only doing this to make him jealous? I don't know, but all I know is that I want to make Angie happy and I don't want to see her sad, but I'm sure I'll see her sad... Because German always makes her sad... But Jeremias makes her happy...

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the afternoon Antonio called everyone over for a meeting where him and Marotti told us that we're gonna do another live U-Mix show on the internet, but this time teachers can be involved too.

This is a bit weird to me since this show is about the students, but everyone agreed to this and Beto already got Pablo to play on instruments together and he asked Angie too, but she was rather staying out of it.

- How about you, Jeremias? - Antonio turned to me - Would you like to be part of this show?

I was thinking for a minute before replying...

- Only if I can be in with Angie - I said loud enough for Angie to hear.

When she heard me she turned to face me and blushed slightly.

- If you have any idea what to sing then I'm in - she said, quite happily.

- I have no idea yet... But I'll find out.

- Okay then - she laughed.

Now I could feel Pablo's cold gaze on me, but I didn't care. I wanted to make Angie happy and seems like I'm progressing.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Do you have any idea to what to sing? - Angie asked after the meeting finished.

- I don't know yet... But we'll think about something - I said and smiled at her - This would be about working together after all.

- Yeah, right - she smiled softly at me which made me kinda melt - How about you come over to my apartment tonight so we can find a song together?

- Okay, sounds good! - I replied.

What?! No, moron German! This is an awful idea! But it's too late... I will find out something to say to Esmeralda and Vilu... That why will I be home later than I usually am arriving home

I know Esme probably will be mad at me, but now I feel like Angie's happiness is more important to me...