Chapter 10

"morning Nate" i rubbed sleepiness from my eyes

"morning, grab a plate"  i grabbed a plate and as soon as he placed the food on it i assassinated that shit.

"god damn it Nate marry me"

"sorry honey he's already taken" Blaze came out of no where, he walked up to Nate and kissed his cheek 

"fight me for him " i grabbed my knife 

Blade grabbed a knife also 

"to the death!" we fought with the knives. then randomly Ethan hoped in 

"death!" he yelled and we all fought each other

"Nate is mine!" i yelled

"He's my boyfriend" 

"He likes me the most" we stopped and looked at Ethan

we staid in silence 

"Wha...?" 

he only shrugged his shoulders

"well that ended quickly" Nate said. we all laughed.

  Ever since my mental break down a few days ago the bays have been tip toeing around me. their being careful about what they say they haven't let me anywhere near the weapons area. i mean im still not over the fact that i killed the boy but im starting to come to terms with it. i mean i knew what i was signing up for when i joined the group i guess i just never really thought about me ever having to kill someone.

"guys im getting bored maybe we should go to the club tonight and have some fun" i said as i swayed my hips a little. maybe getting wasted would make me feel better

"girl not if you dance like that. they'll send your ass right back home" jazz said as he walked into the room. i walked up to him and got real close to him as whispered

"oh do you want me to show you what i can do?" and i grind against him really quickly and very teasingly.

"fuck you Skylar like i even want you" he crossed his arms

"oh please you cant tell me you don't want a piece of this ass" i turned around and pointed to my butt.

"whatever"

"damn girl look at that ass!" Ethan said in a really weird voice. we all paused again then we laughed.

"again man you killed it" Nick stated.

"I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung" he said

"did you just quote" Blaze started

"sir mixalot- i like big butts" Nick finished

"yes. yes i did. and im not ashamed that i did"

jack walks in half asleep, he looks around at us before he says, "will you shut the fuck up im trying to sleep" he walks right out of the room right after he said that

"hmm okay then." i turned to the guys "who wants to play call of duty all day with me" 

   so for the greater half of the day the boys and i played call of duty, i happened to be a decent player, not the best and not the worst. all i know is that i killed alot of people and  people were getting mad about it. not that it matters.

  around 9 we all got ready to go. i took a shower, shaved. i put on a sexy dress. smokey eye shadow red lip stick... and thats about it. and the boys yummy, they cleaned up nice.

"okay boys if you bring back any girls they cant use any of my shit in the morning, and make sure to use protection, we dont want any little gangster babies running around here" they stared at me

"your so weird why- you know what never mind lets just go" jack said as he grabbed the keys

"i call shot gun" i yelled

"aw man i was going to call it" Ethan yelled back.

when we got to the club we didnt even wait the bouncer let us right in. i dont know about the boys but im aiming to get wasted. i went straight to the bar

"give me the strongest drink you've got" the bartender nodded and 2 min later handed me the drink. that shit burned my throat but it tasted good.

  all of a sudden i heard the hill by the weeknd come on. i made my way to the dance floor, i started moving around to the beat i felt a pair of hands behind me i turned a little and saw jack behind me. i shrugged it off and kept dancing sexy. i was surprised to see him keep up with me. the way that we were dancing wasnt like we were having sex with clothes on. we were just sexy.

when the song ended we split up and i kept dancing around until i saw someone. someone who meant the world to me. i saw my best friend jade.

 i ran up to her and grabbed her arm, she turned ready to punch my in the face until she saw it was me.

"oh my god Sky!" she hugged me close

"jade! i cant believe its you" i pulled back and looked at her. she had bruises and her clothes looked tattered and dirty. "what happened to you?"

"its a long story- shit i got to go" she looked somewhere past me

"hey look here's my address find me as soon as you can" i handed her a piece of paper with my address. she ran off as soon as i handed it to her. it might have seemed weird but i know her something was up, she was in danger thats why i let her go after having been gone for months. i know she'll find me.

  and the only reason why i had my address written down was because i was going to call a taxi to take us home knowing we'd all be wasted and i have yet to memorize where the hell it is that we live. pretty soon after that we left the club, but it was only because blade decided that was okay to start a fight up not that i care shit i was about to join in the fight when we got kicked out.  lucky for us Jack was still sober enough to drive us home, i mean so was i but no one trusted me enough to drive, them assholes.

 and thats how my grand plan of getting wasted to forget my life problems only lead to more 'what the fuck's'. i killed someone, my best friend was in danger, i dont know where the hell i live, my brother's a murderer or so i think... well arent i also a murderer? oh shit life just got extra complicated and im not drunk enough to handle it so back to the bar i go.