Bokuto Koutarou; Sweat (NSFW)

Haikyuu!!

"Yours truly has arrived safely to the humble abode!" Bokuto exclaimed as he slammed the door open, sweating heavily with his duffel bag hanging upon his shoulder

His boyfriend, (L/N) (M/N) glanced at him from the couch, quickly pointing upstairs. "You know what to do."

Bokuto whined and went as close as possible to (M/N) without him growling at him. Bokuto threw his duffel bag near the couch, throwing a small tantrum. "I don't see the point in why I have to shower!"

"Don't - Don't see the point? You can't see the obvious reason why you need to go shower?" (M/N) questioned, swatting his hand towards his boyfriend. Bokuto made a loud noise of disapproval, shaking his head firmly to further defend that he was acting stubborn. "Koutarou, shower."

"No! I'm gonna start sweating later, so what's the point in showering, then sweating, and then showering again?!"

"Why would you start sweating again? You aren't going out," (M/N) said, tilting his head to the side. Today, Bokuto said he wanted to do a movie marathon when he got home from practice, but are there other plans?

(M/N) already had Netflix opened to the wide variety of movies and shows, along with a selection of snacks on the coffee table - was he going to be putting it all back?

"(M/N), you can't be that stupid to not realize the true intentions of why I wanted to do a movie marathon today!" Bokuto exclaimed once more, stomping his foot onto the ground. (M/N)'s eyed widened, feeling so stupid for not noticing earlier.

"Y-You can't just decide when you're going to be horny, Kou!"

"Yes, actually, I can! It's a secret power I have!"

Bokuto grabbed (M/N)'s hand, pulling him up from the couch, hauling him upstairs to the bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed, Bokuto climbed right on top, arching his back to press his ass further against (M/N)'s dick. "Kou, get off - I'm not having sex with you when you're sweaty."

"That's like saying 'I'm not gonna have sex with you while I have my dick up your ass.'" Bokuto reasoned, pressing his chest with (M/N)'s. He caressed the sides of his face, looking seductively at his lover. "C'mon, I'll do all the work today, I promise!"

"Kou! Again, I am not having sex while you're sweaty! Go take a shower!"

"Fuck, Kou. Just like that..." (M/N) moaned, grabbing a fistful of Bokuto's hair. Bokuto had (M/N)'s dick in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down in a fast pace. Bokuto grunted, pleased that he got his boyfriend to submit to the pleasures of sex.

Bokuto unlatched his mouth from the erection, stroking in the same manner as before. He looked directly into (M/N)'s eyes, licking his lips. "If I'm not doing a good job, then teach me..."