As we entered the building a lady came rushing and hugged Eunah's twin (ugh, now even Eunah's twin sounds weird).

"Where were you?"  The lady asked, tears flooding her eyes. But something was wrong.

She... She.... Spoke in Korean!!!!!!!

Oh my God! But how?

"What's her name?" I also asked in Korean.

She looked surprised and then answered, "Chocolate."

What?

Chocolate?

Like that sweet thing you eat?

What kind of a name is that?

Wait... Is that because she is just a background character?

Sigh. Poor background characters, they don't even have a proper name, unlike my fancy name. Chocolate... Ah. Let's make that Choco...is a background character... And now I kinda feel offended that my sister looks like a background character.

"How do you know the commoners language?" She asked me.

Oh! So it is like that. All the nobles speak in English while the commoners speak in Korean. Now that I think about it, I unconsciously spoke in Korean with that dead kidnapper back in the alley, I didn't notice it that time since we were in a dangerous situation. Ohh! And that is why that shopkeeper was able to tell that I'm a noble since I spoke in English. Makes sense.

"Cause I am a commoner too." I lied.

And she saw right through it.

She looked at my face, then clothes, then she looked back and I realised that Seanna and my knights we're still standing there (I forgot they existed for a second). I was happy that people didn't guess that Adailia was the daughter of the Archduke by her hair colour (I think pink isn't extraordinary colour like I thought), otherwise, it would be been awkward since there are nasty rumours going about Adailia since she burned a lady's house. Serina (the librarian) didn't know I was Adailia till she asked me my name, she was shocked and said I wasn't like the rumours described me.

"I just got these clothes for my birthday and these are my brother's friends. I really am a commoner." I lied. It was easy to lie than explain why I, a noble, can speak a commoner language.

"Anyway, Choco got lost and got in trouble earlier. Please keep an eye on her and other kids. There are a lot of bad people outside." I told the lady and then we bid each other goodbye.

It actually felt really nice talking to someone in Korean, besides, Choco reminded me a lot of Eunah. I think I'll visit the orphanage once again.

" How does Lady Adailia know the commoner's language?" Seanna asked and I can see that the knights we're curious as well, but luckily none of them really understood what I said earlier. Seanna doesn't know commoner's language (unlike other companions) cause she was originally a Baron's daughter whose household got ruined.

"I learnt it in the library, now let's leave quickly, it's getting dark." I said and made my way where the carriage was parked.

"Also, whatever happened today shall not be repeated to anyone. Not even the Archduke. Those who shall go against my order, better be ready to pay the price." I stated with confidence. All of them nodded.

We all left for the mansion after that.

__
_______

After dinner, I decided to pay Aiden a visit regarding what happened with Choco. I have a hunch that, that guy was one of the members involved in the slavery system. I'm pretty sure Aiden could help me. I could go to the Archduke, but he will ask a lot of question then raise security because he is a very overprotective father.

I knocked on Aiden's room (where I last saw him disappearing).

A strict and husky, "Come in" came and I started to doubt whether it's Aiden or not.

Since when was this guy so serious??

I slowly creaked the door open and peeped inside the room and relaxed to see Aiden plopped on his desk doing some paperwork. He had a serious expression on his face. Looks like he took his work seriously, after all, he was next in line for the title of the Archduke.

And I decided to have some fun with him.

"Father, what are you doing in Brother's room?" I asked, faking curiosity.

Aiden looked up from his paperwork and before he could smile, his brain processed what I said and sulked instantly.

"It's me, Lia, your brother."  He said, sulking, "I don't look that old.", he mumbled the last part but I heard it anyway.

I mentally laughed and awwed at how cute he was being and replied, "Oh, Sorry Oppa, couldn't guess you from this far." He sulked even more.

"So what brings my lovely sister to my study?" He asked and I decided to directly get to the point.

"Oppa, Can you tell me about the Slavery system?"

He instantly stopped whatever he was doing and looked up at me with questioning eyes, "Why do you want to know that?"

"Just curious."

"No." Was his reply.

"Please~" I tried.

Still no reply.

"Pretty Please~" I made a cute pout and I swear I saw a drop of sweat trickle down his forehead.

"Oppa please~~" I made puppy dog eyes to which he squinted his eyes.

Hehe. Try and escape the Villainess charms, I dare you.

"....Well, there's no harm in telling, I guess."

I beamed at him and he sighed before he started explaining me. 

The summary of our one-hour conversation was, that most of the men's involvement in the slavery system was either from Peruka or hired for Peruka, the neighbouring empire in the east. Even though Peruka is small compared to Obelia it has a huge noble population. And nobles need slaves which are not enough in their country so they abduct it from Obelia. They usually cross the borders through the hilly terrains in the East of Obelia joining Peruka the security isn't very tight over there. It is very difficult to track down any one of them since they are scattered and if caught they prefer dying rather than giving answers. The Emperor is trying his best to control it but hasn't been very successful in it.

And that's about it.

In the future, Traashid will catch everyone except the head and that is why it was a huge success for the Empire and Traashid was able to prove his worth as the Emperor as well.

Oh well.

Cool.