Peter Should Really Sleep More

Hi everyone! This is my first story, so if anyone has any tips, they are very welcome.

It was a Friday afternoon, so the sleep-deprived delirium that usually accompanies those last few hours of school had taken hold of Peter. Lying his head on his desk, he let his mind drift away from his boring ass AP chemistry teacher, Ms Warren. I mean, he had been working on nanotech with Uncle Bruce (Bruce Banner, THE Bruce Banner, crazy times) until the early hours of the morning.

The noise of other kids hurrying to put their stuff away before the bell pulled him, very rudely, out of the daydream. Naturally, he pushed all of the pencils and sheets of random paper on his desk into his bag, not even lifting his head in the process.

He was unwillingly jerked out of his oblivion by Ms Warren's incessant tutting.

"Excuse me, class, how many times do I have to tell you that the bell is NOT the one to dismiss you. I am the one teaching this lesson, after all I still have another announcement."

Peter looked at the teacher as she started to excitedly write big letters on the board. Realistically, that should have been his first warning; teachers being unusually excited often lead to Parker Luck™ striking again, but he was running on autopilot. Ned was sitting next to him although he was bouncing in his seat so much it looked more like he was hovering above the ground.

"Ned," he whispered, "do you have any idea what the hell is going on."

"Nope but I hope it's something good, Ms Warren looks really excited"

"Hey losers," MJ said whilst throwing a pencil at Peter, "you might wanna get better at whispering, we don't want to have another Cap's shield incident."

MJ had realised that Peter was Spiderman after their very badly whispered conversation about Cap during sport. She would never let them forget their failure. They swore she had to have a notebook which contained everything she wanted to tease Peter and Ned about. They didn't even know how she found out about the pink paint incident; even Peter refused to talk about it.

As they looked back to the front of the class they saw Ms Warren step away from her masterpiece. It now read Field Trip to... STARK INDUSTRIES. Underlined three times.

Peter fell out of his chair.

Ned gasped.

MJ laughed at both of them (which meant blinking slightly faster than normal and quirking her lips up slightly). 

I hope that was ok, Chapter 2 coming very soon!