I saw her closed her eyes. I think she's controlling her temper now.

"Fine!" she said.

I smiled a little at the thought that she is giving in to what I want.

After eating our dinner, she was about to speak when I cut her off by talking to the winter.

"Can we have our dessert serve already?" I said sweetly to the waiter.

"You still want dessert after that dinner?!" she asked with a bit of surprise in her tone.

"Wae? I'm still hungry, and food is life." I said, smiling at her.

She just replies with a surprised look.

"I thought idols don't eat a lot?" she asked.

(She seems to relax now.)

"I'm not like them, Ms. Kim," I said while eating the dessert. "I think we can now talk about the real reason why you invited me over dinner." I continued.

I saw how her aura changes into a serious one.

"I want to ask--" she seems hesitant to continue.

"Ask what Ms. Kim?" I said as curiosity hits me

She composed herself and became serious again.

"I want to ask a favor from you." She said shyly.

(Why does she look cute being like this?) I thought, but I shrugged it off immediately.

"What favor?" I asked

"I want you to tell your father to stop this mess. It is already affecting my family, and why do I'm the only one who is suffering from the mistake we did? Why doesn't he also blame her daughter who felt hot that night and want to release it with someone who drags her?" she said

Her statement hurt me. I felt like a whore why she said it. I kept silent, which I think made her get annoyed.

She smirked in annoyance. "Shit! I can't believe I'm asking a favor right now! It's not my fault if your parents can't control you and can't raise you properly like a saint! "

(I can't take this anymore.) I stand up harshly and started leaving the place.

I can feel that she is following me.

"Yah! Where are you going we are not yet done talking!" she yelled at me.