♊️ επτά ♊️

Teddy was holding Athena's hand while Hephaestus and Hermes discussed the new mission Zeus gave them.

"... and then Ly got very angry and yelled at an old woman," Teddy said as he laughed making his cheeks turn pinker. Athena also laughed at that little anecdote.

"That reminds me of the time that Zeus punished Hermes inside the Olympus and made thunder for 2 days, poor Hermes was so scared that he ran to Zeus, hugged his leg and apologized with tears in his eyes.

Teddy tried to imagine Hermes crying and hugging his father, the scene would be quite comical.

After several minutes of walking they finally reached the Manhattan Mall. The gods and Teddy stared in amazement at the place, the teenagers strolling with their shopping bags, families strolling and eating some sweets or junk food, the shop windows with mannequins wearing brand name clothing, the escalators leading people upstairs. or vice versa.

The gods never thought that humans would be smart enough to build such a building as this. For his part, Teddy hardly remembered what a mall was like or the smells of new clothes or food of all kinds.

"Well, where do we start?" Athena asked as she looked at her brothers.

"Can we buy clothes?" Teddy asked sheepishly, his head down, and he pressed his hand to the edge of her pink skirt.

"Sure, little boy," Hephaestus said amiably to which Teddy smiled.

***

Apollo was lying on the bed while Dominik was on his long hard penis drawing moans from both of them. Apollo directed his fingers to Dominik's nipples and squeezed them drawing a louder moan from Dominik's lips.

They were both in ecstasy until the hiss of a snake interrupted them. They both looked at the window and found Apollo's snake heading to the bed while showing his forked tongue.

"Go, damn it! Always interrupting," Apollo cursed as he threw a pillow at the snake and pulled his penis from inside his partner.

"Apollo ..." Dominik muttered.

Apollo took his husband in his arms and carried him to the bathroom, they both got into the tub and Apolo sat Dominik on his penis again, drawing a moan from Dominik. The god grabbed the demigod's waist and began to lift and lower him over and over without stopping. The demigod clung to his god's shoulders as he continued to move clutching his waist. A few more penetrations and they both came moaning at once and then merging into a passionate kiss.

"Δομινίκα * my little demigod," Apollo said as he looked at his partner, he looked at him confused.

"What did you say?"

"Every demigod must have a Greek name, Δομινίκα."

"Δομι-ινίκα," Dominik repeated.

"Exactly, little one."

Dominik smiled and hugged his partner as he simply squeezed the demigod's butt.

<Δομινίκα> the demigod mentally repeated to himself.

***

"You look great on Teddy," Athena said when she saw Teddy trying on a kilt skirt.

Teddy blushed and gave her a smile as he grabbed three more skirts and a sweatshirt with a picture of a cat with glasses.

"Anything else Teddy?" Hephaestus asked as he grabbed the skirts and sweatshirt.

Teddy shook his head and with a smile on his lips said, "Fine."

The gods and Teddy went to pay for the clothes, something that Teddy realized is that all the customers of the store did not take their eyes off Hephaestus and Hermes, there was also the odd murmur that said, "Is it a boy or girl ?, I'm sure she's girl looks too feminine, isn't that Arley Brown?

"Athena noted how uncomfortable Teddy was and asked his brothers to hurry up since Teddy was very uncomfortable.Hephaestus paid for the boy's clothes with the credit card Arley made for him and grabbed the paper bags with the store brand. The four left the store and Athena was absent for several minutes since she had to go to the bathroom.

Teddy noticed a couple laughing and they were holding hands while the boy pecked the girl on the lips. Teddy looked at Hermes's hand and grabbed it, the god looked at Teddy and Arley gave him a smile.

* Δομινίκα: (Dominíka pronunciation) Which is small in size and sweet in flavor (I referred to the Dominican banana when putting the Greek name on Dominik)