♊δύο♊

Arley's older twin brother was sleeping on his mother's legs, his thumb in his mouth. His almost wavy blond hair fell all over his forehead and covered part of his right eye and his breathing was calm.

"I'll take Teddy with me and," the mother explained, but Arley cut her off.

"No, he's staying with me," Arley said as he walked over to his older brother and scooped him up.

Arley's mother sighed and let go Arley with Teddy in his arms.

***

"... and this will be your new room" Arley was interrupted by his brother.

"It's very ugly, I want pastel pink walls," Teddy said as he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Okay, fine, tomorrow I'll find someone to paint the walls and-" the blond boy was interrupted by his brother again.

"I want a big bed and tons of stuffed animals.

"Arley nodded and looked at his brother with a smile.

Hephaestus entered the room holding a small wooden box with a gift for Arley inside. "Hi, honey.

"Arley ran to Hephaestus and hugged him tightly as he filled his face with kisses. "Hello, hot daddy" the god and the demigod looked at each other with a smile of lovers and gave each other a long kiss.

Teddy falsely sneezed and hit his head against the wall with a lot of force making him bleed a little, Teddy looked at his brother with his lower lip trembling and started crying. Arley cut the kiss and ran to see his brother. "What happened, Teddy?"

"That man pushed me!" Teddy said angrily as he pointed at Hephaestus.