♊ένα♊

Dominik smiled and hid the basket behind him, the doorbell rang and Arley along with Dominik went to the door, opened the door and found a blonde woman with green eyes, accompanied by a man in a suit, three-day-old beard, gray eyes and brown hair and a blond boy with green eyes, with the same facial features as Arley. "Hello little brother," the boy said.

Arley felt tears streaming down her cheeks and with a broken voice she said.

"Mommy, Teddy?"

Arley began to back away as tears fell steadily from his eyes.

"A-Arley listen," Arley's mother said as she walked up to him.

"Liar!" Arley yelled as he pointed at her.

"Just let me explain, please."

Arley shook her head and went up to Dominik's room while making small sobs. Hephaestus followed Arley to Dominik's room, Ares, Athena, Apollo and Hermes looked at the scene in confusion. Arley's mother looked at Dominik and whispered, "Please Dominik listen to me."

***

"I had cancer, I passed out in the first Arley fashion show, when he was only 5 years old, Arley's father said not to approach him and Arley, because of ... a few small problems between us, I pretended to be dead ... you don't know the pain I felt when I saw my son crying while hugging my body and screaming mom over and over, months later I fell in love with the doctor who was taking care of me, the cancer disappeared thanks to chemotherapy and other treatments and I got married With Dr. Jeremy, weeks later we got Teddy out of the hospital he was in, please Dominik talk to him and- "Arley's mother explained in perfect English as she sat Teddy on his legs and Teddy hid his face in his mother's neck.

Athena looked tenderly at Arley's twin brother. "What about Teddy?" Dominik asked. Jeremy sighed and looked at Dominik "he has Kihoundre syndrome *."

* Kihoundre syndrome: it is a syndrome (created by me) characterized by sleeping only 4 hours a day, hearing voices, having hallucinations and changing personality (you behave like a person your age for a while and suddenly behave like a child 5-7 years old).