"I'm proud of you. And I hope you will have a good result," then I smiled at him. Ngayon ko na siguro i-open sa kanya. "Oh, I just remembered the project we need to pass. The deadline is near also. And I just want you to know that I'm doing with my partner, Ad-." He stopped in saying his name.

"NO, LET'S DO IT!," then he goes in front of me and kissed me. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa sinabi niya. He kissed me passionately habang buhat-buhat niya ako ala bagong kasal. Hindi ko din matiis ang sarili ko sa kanya. After hearing those words from him, now I must say na marupok nga ako. But, honestly namiss ko din siya. While I was on the mini vacation with Adam, siya pa rin ang nasa isip ko. Di niya nga ako pinatulog eh kasi I thought he cheated on me. Oo, sa akin niyo isisi ang lahat. Nagassumed agad ako even without asking him. Ayaw kong magkagulo that time and come to think of it na nasa labas lang kami ng campus. Maybe, naging revenge ko din ang paglayas ko sa kanya. Serve him right but right now, he's serving me a hot kisses. He put me gently on bed.
And he gets my phone and place it on the study table that is facing the bed. He tapped the record button and he gets back to me.

"I miss you so much," while caressing my cheeks. Damn, it was good that made me close my eyes just to feel the cold hand he has. I opened my eyes and I looked at him. He was so damn hot and I saw his ears turned red. It looks like he's so excited to feast on me. I moved myself closer to his face. Gahibla na lang ang lapit ng labi namin and then I go straight to his right ear and I lick it as an ice cream.

"Ahh," he uttered. It looks like he really enjoyed what I've done. And he stopped me, then kissed me roughly and hungrily. This time mas mapusok ang paghalik niya sa akin, his tongue enthralled my soul by entering into my mouth. It's like we're having a fight but it was sweet, hot and sensual. I can't stop kissing him and he also does.

He stopped looking at me. We're both catching breath. He just looks at me and then he smiled out of nowhere. Damn, I can die right now.
"You're too sexy. I can't resist, Abby," he said while removing his upper clothes. Now, I can have a full sight of his body. Hindi na bago sa akin ang katawan niya but right now as I saw this muscles and his chest and his abs, I don't know but it feels different. It's like we're having our first intercourse.

I touched his chest down to his abs. He grabbed my hand and he pulled me towards to him then he kissed me softly. As he removed my shirt and then he unclasped my brassiere. Now, my mountains are exposed. He stared into my chest and he pulled me on the bed.

"Let me have my milk," then he smiled like a kid. He kissed me and his kisses goes down until he reach my chest. He lick my right boob while he's caressing the left one. It was damn good that made me moaned heavenly.

"Ahhhh, fuck! Oh, yeaaaah! You're damn good, fuck!," I shouted while he keeps on licking and caressing my breast.

After that, he removed my shorts. He has the rights on on my body now. Bumungad na sa harapan niya ang undies ko. He stared on me after that he kissed my tummy down to my panty. He kissed my pearl while my panty is there. Shit, I feel his lips down there.

"Fuck!" it uttered to my lips short. But, he heard it. After that he slowly removes my panty. And now, I'm fully naked. He kissed the front part of pearl. And that made my body slowly goes up. I can't resist to his actions. Everything he does to my body has a corresponding reactions.

There he goes, flashing small kisses on my pearl. And he dig in to the opening of my vagina. And I can't say anything but,

"FUCK, DERRY!!! AHHH-SHITTT!!!" I shouted. I can't stop moaning when he goes into my pearl. I feel his tongue going around the crust of my pearl. I feel the stickiness of his saliva in my inside. Now, his tongue goes up and down.