Dirty Deals

Ok so I know i havn't updated in FOREVER and that I had previously promised to update more consistently but life, yet again got in the way. Im proud to say however that my circumstances have changed recently and I will have waaaay more time to dedicate to this story, so please do let me know if you would like me to keep writing of not.

“UP! Time to get up my kitten!”

My left arm flew out trying to grab or hit whatever or more precisely whoever was making loud noises in my room at this god forsaken hour.

My arm flailed for a few moments without hitting anything before I gave up.

“Really? Every morning the same…” I could hear the voice grumbling nearby, slowly my brain registered it as Dylans and I grunted realising why he was here.

I was training time again.

We had been training for almost a week now and I was beginning to forget what it felt like to move a single muscle in my body without it aching. The routine we did every morning was ruthless, each morning worse than the last.

However the most infuriating part was having to suffer alongside Dylan the whole time who barely broke a sweat. By the end of each session I usually left looking the after shot from one of those scary anti-drug campaigns, you know the ones with the before and after photos of people who do meth.

Meanwhile he always stalks away growling and looking like a Calvin Klein model leaving a shoot.

I huffed into my pillow, annoyed at my own stupid vanity.

Somehow during the past week something had changed between us, we had started to, dare I say like each other. No, bad Lilly, I thought to myself, those were very dangerous thoughts to be having. The last thing I needed was to develop a case of stockholm syndrome.

Suddenly I was sitting up in bed screaming as what felt like a ice was poured over me.

“What the actual fuck Dylan!?” I seethed jumping out of my once warm, dry, lovely bed to attack

him.

He side stepped my attempts easily smiling down at me.

“I told you it was time to get up.” He said in a voice I imagined second grade teaches used.

I lunged at him again, sadly missing by a lot, as he moved with what seemed like inhuman speed out of my reach.