Raw Steak

The sunlight was shining onto my face but I didn't want to wake up, I was so comfortable. It had been too long since I'd slept in a real bed. I rolled over burying my face in the pillow away from the sunlight. A sharp pain shot thought my side making me grown into the pillow, it felt like I had a few broken ribs.

"Hey get over here, I think she's waking up!" A boy whispered quietly. I tried not to move, maybe they would think I was still sleeping and leave.

"Should we wake her?"

"No Simon said we should let her sleep. You don't want to disobey the Doc's orders." I could hear him coming closer to the bed.

"Yeah but it's been almost two weeks, won't she have to eat some time soon?" The other boys voice said sounding worried.

Two weeks?! I had been here for two weeks? What had done to me in that time? Was I now their prisoner? Had they rescued me just to put her in a cage of their own?

I focused all my attention on looking sound asleep, I tried to breath evenly, my nose started to tingle. Oh no. I was going to sneeze! Damn my allergies! I sneezed loudly and unattractively, though there really isn't an attractive way to sneeze.

The boys stopped taking immediately and I could feel their eyes on me. Do people sneeze in their sleep? Could I go back to playing dead...

"Lilly?" One of the boys said tentatively.

Nope game over. I could just lie here with my face I the pillow until they got bored and left, but that seemed a little childish. I turned to face them, opening my eyes and being temporally blinded but the sun coming through the window.

The room I was in was beautifully decorated with deep brown mahogany chair in the corner, and the bed I was in was big enough for 10 of me. 

"Uhhh hi..." I mumbled not sure what to say. I really just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Hi! I'm Brady, and that guy in the corner is my far less attractive twin Todd." The boy standing closest to me said excitedly. He looked to be about 13 with sandy brown hair and an adorable spattering of freckles.

"Where am I?" I asked glancing around the room sizing up my possible exits. There was only one door and we were on the second floor so I wasn't excited about the idea of climbing out the window.

"You're at the pack house, you've been asleep for almost 2 weeks. But the pack doctor says you'll be ok now."

"Pack house?" I asked.

The boys exchanged a glance.

"We should probably let someone else explain everything..." Todd said playing with the string of his hoodie, not looking at me.

"No I want to know now." I said sitting up and trying to get out of the gigantic bed.

"You should probably stay in bed for a now." Bradley said anxiously. As much as I wanted to stay in the magnificent bed forever I had to get answers. I stumbled toward the door realising how strange my body felt.

I walked into a long hallway with several doors coming of it. I could just hear the sounds of people downstairs. Damn I, had been hoping to avoid doing the stairs, my coordination was bad under normal conditions.

Having concurred the staircase I moved toward the sound of voices. I turned the corner into a marble topped kitchen.

"What are you saying? We can't let her go! They'll snatch her up before she had time to tweet about it!" The older man I the corner said.

"So what she lives here?" This time it was a blonde guy my age sitting on the bench top.

"It's rude to eves drop you know." A deep voice said behind me.

I jumped, spinning around and almost loosing balance. The owner of the voice reached out to steady me, huge hands wrapped around my waist, almost touching.

I looked up to see the owner of the hands, he was huge, at least a foot taller than me. His frame was heavy but not from fat, I could see the lines of his muscles through his shirt. He had shaggy brown hair and a light scar running through his eyebrow. Without thinking I reached out to touch it, he gasped as my finger made contact with his brow and I could of sworn I saws his eyes change colour.

Suddenly he seemed to remember where we were and dropped my waist stepping back from me.

"Oh you must be Lilly," a girl around my age said rushing towards me smiling. "We didn't realise you we're up already! How are you feeling? Oh excuse my rudeness! My names Tammy."

I smiled back at her still slightly shocked by with had just happened with me and that guy.

"I'm feeling better thank you. I was hoping someone could explain to me..." I said struggling for a polite way to say - what-the-hell-am-I-doing-here??

"Why you're here and what's happened," Tammy finished for me smiling warmly. "Well, I don't know how to tell you this love, but your a she-wolf now love."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey so tell me what you think if you feel like it. And again thank you so much for reading you have no idea how much it means :D