A she what?!

"Is this a joke" I said staring at the women in front of me. I was very aware of the presence of the guy I'd run into before behind me.

" No darling it's not" under normal circumstances I would find her southern accent adorable, but not now. " you're kidnapped by a delusional scientist who through some very extreme treatments has changed you into a female werewolf."

"But why? Why would anyone do that?" I said deciding it would be easier to just play along for now.

"Unfortunately the female werewolf gene is recessive, we've been growing weaker and weaker for centuries since we have been forced to mate with humans to reproduce. Dr Stainton believed he could fix our little problem once and for all by changing adolescent human girls. He had made several other attempts, you are the first to survive his treatment."

It was the older man who answered now. He looked to be about 50, tall and wiry he reminded me of an old lion, he still had some fight left in him but he must have been incredibly powerful when he was young.

"He was planning to sell you off to the highest bidder if you survived your first transition." He finished staring at me to gage my reaction.

"First transition?" I asked trying to absorb all the information.

" Yes, now that you're heathy again your first transition should be any day now." He said matter factly.

I stared at him shocked.

"I know it's a lot to take in Lil' but you need to trust us." I spun around shocked, there was only one person who ever called me that.

"Alex?! What are you doing here?"

" I've been living here for the past year," he started to explain moving towards me " on my 16th birthday I turned into a werewolf you see, and about a year later I met these guys and they took me in." He was standing next to me now holding my hand.

"So...so you haven't been living in a crappy studio apartment down town all this time?"

"No" he said smiling.

"You can have any room in the house Lilly." The older man said smiling warmly at me.

" You can have the one next to mine! " Alex said excitedly. "Come on, I'll give you the tour." He said taking my hand and dragging me out of the kitchen.

The house was enormous with three kitchens and one mini kitchen, I'd counted 13 bedrooms so far one of the bathrooms even had a TV.

" And this whole time I've been feeling sorry for you, thinking you were living an old crack den next to homeless people!" I said pretending to be upset, Alex had the decency to look mock ashamed of himself. We were standing outside his room now which also had a flat screen TV.

" Yeah, sorry about that," he said grinning widely.

"No you're not," I said laughing.

"We'll I couldn't just come out and tell you I was living in a werewolf house now could I, we aren't allowed to tell people."

"Alright I forgive you, any other confessions while we're being honest?" I asked.

He actually looked sheepish now, not making eye contact.

"Well...." He said stalling.

"Spit it out!"

"We'll when they were bringing you in and you were in on the docs office and everyone was freaking out cause you were so badly messed up, I may have seen you.... Naked." He said hiding a grin. "It was only for like a second-"  

He was cut of by my punching him in the arm.

"I can't believe you!" I screeched frustrated by how little my punches seemed to affect him and his surprisingly well muscled arm.

" if it makes you fell any better you have a fantastic body" he said cheekily.

I raised my fist ready but he had already taken off down the hall laughing back at me. I started off down the hall after him, he had already rounded the corner, as I turned the corner after him I smacked into a very solid body stumbling and almost falling, I'd never been very good coordination my body.

His hands snaked around my waist holding me against him, I finally got up the courage to look at him. Oh no, it was the guy from the kitchen again, he was staring at me with those incredibly dark eyes again. I placed my hands on his chest creating an odd tingling sensation, ready to push myself away from him but as soon as my hands made contact he a low growl like purr filled the room. I gasped as his eyes turned even darker.

"Lilly?" Someone was saying my name, I suddenly realised I'd been stand there staring at this guy for way longer than any normal person would. I broke away quickly trying not to stumble again and look like a complete idiot.

"Um we were just..... He.... I.....fell..." I said scrambling for some logical explanation for what just happened.

I looked up to see that he had already disappeared.

"Come on Lil' Ill show you your room" Alex said smirking.

I followed Alex back down the hall we stopped in front of the room the next to his. I stepped inside, the room like the rest of the house was beautiful with a polished wooden writing desk in the corner and a huge double bed in the middle of the room.

"Oh Alex it's amazing," I said under my breath, he smiled at me.

" I wanted to bring you here you know," he said taking my hand "you deserve to live in fancy place like this."

I smiled at him knowing what he meant, Alex had always made himself responsible for me, protecting me, taking care of me.

"Thankyou Alex" I said hugging him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so that was edited, kind of. I'm just a deeply awful editor to be honest. But anyway tell me if you liked it.

Alex is going to be a love interest and I'm not sure if I should have mates.....

Anyway

Vote

Comment

Ect :)