I. Obanai || Diary

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Iguro Obanai

(May 01 18XX )

Obanai and I visited Shinobu's estate, its a pure coincidence tho! He shot me a cold glare, when I smiled and greeted him. Nevertheless, I took this chance and offered him to eat lunch with me in a nearby ramen shop. I'm so glad he accepted my offer, my heart is leaping with joy!

You are not mine
(May 02, 18XX)

You are not mine.

You will never be.

I knew that since day one.

But sometimes, I dream about, you and I, under the moonlight, holding each other, lovingly.

I create stories in my mind.

Stories, about us.

About us loving each other.

About us holding each other like there's no tomorrow.

About us.

Then one day.

A tear escaped from my eyes.

I remembered.

All of this were only made up by me.

After all.

You do not want me.

And you will never be mine.

May 03, 18XX

I was inspired to write that, after what happened last night.

Mitsuri and I were hanging out in her estate. Eating the omurice that she cooked, someone suddenly knocked on her door. She came to get it and when she came back. The serpent pillar is with her. His usual piercing eyes, softened as he looked at Mitsuri. When Mitsuri, smiled and pulled him to sit with us. A blush crept on his pale cheeks. He didn't shook off her hands on his arm, he allowed himself to be pulled. When his eyes locked with mine, his usual eyes were back. He gave me a look of 'why-are-you-also- here?'. I simply gave him a nervously smile and gave him a look of, 'I-got-here-first ' and 'were-hanging-out'.

He rolled his eyes and shifted his attention towards the love pillar. As Kanroji, placed a plate of omurice infront of him, he patted her head, which Mitsuri responded with a smile. She sat beside me and we began to together.

When I was walking home, even though I already knew of his feelings towards my friend. It hurted me so much, I realized, I would never have a chance, not even a little bit.

But I wondered why, why couldn't I just forget about my feelings for you.

Maybe because, I was so much attracted to you, that I couldn't stop loving you.