2.3

Honestly, I don't know what to do with Lucas anymore. Sometimes he's this sweet kid who gives me butterflies in my stomach, other times he's just a total asshole. I have no idea what he's really like he never tells about his past, or about sooyeon or Nari whatever. It's been confusing this whole time.

Like for instance, this morning he ate lunch with me. And look at him now,

"FUCK YOU!" he yelled at Taeyong. Taeyong was pulling sooyeon's hair back dirtily as if he's threatening Lucas. And Lucas somehow defended her even tho he ran away when he first saw her.

He walked to Taeyong, grabs his collar and got their faces so close to each other. Lucas was whispering, probably threatening Taeyong back.

Taeyong seemed to be scared of what Lucas just said, he let go of sooyeon and let her run towards Lucas' chest. He does that to every girl huh? 

As Taeyong walked away, Lucas checked on sooyeon and cupping her cheeks as if she's the most fragile human being on earth. I hate feeling like this, but this is just how I feel. No, not jealous but disappointed. 

Lucas treats me like I am the only girl he would ever get close to, and then the next thing is him holding sooyeon tightly and it doesn't seem like he's gonna let her go soon.

"What are you thinking about?" Jaemin said and made me snap out of my thoughts.

"I just feel weird around Lucas, you know. Sometimes he pure innocent and acts like a baby, other times he's just that baddie around the corner who would toy around girls' hearts," Jaemin and he only understand me like really understands me. Even tho I do fucked up things he always finds a way to make me feel better and understands me.

"Maybe he's just treating you like how he treats other girls, I'm sorry to say, Jihyun, but he is Lucas that Wong Yukhei after all, right?" he got a point tho and I just can't blame him.

"I am perfect for you can't you see?" Jaemin said in a heartbeat. Making me overthink a little more. Why did he have to do that? I can't seem to reply to what he said. 

I do realize that boys can get sensitive when they're treated specially by a girl but, you can't blame me, I mean we're friends since like kindergarten and everything I do with him feels like I'm doing something with my brother. I can't see the boyfriend in him for me, sorry Jaemin. I like you too, but as a brother to me.

"Why did you say that?" I asked him. He's just staring at me the whole time knowing he made a mistake.

"Because you never see me as a potential boyfriend," he answered honestly. I told you, he understands me. It's like he can see right through me.

"I'm sorry, but you are right,"  he stood up and walked away.

Now, what did I just do? Fuck.