0.3

It's still really early in the morning, it's only like 10:30 or something. HEY! 10:30 is early morning to me. We're now having our break time, as usual, me, Hyora, Nana, and Jeno always sit together. 

So if you're wondering how's my first day, well, nothing unusual happened yet. We, all four of us stayed the same, lunch breaks are the same, everything's just as boring as middle school. 

You know all those dramas be like "OMG HIGH SCHOOL SO GOOD" or like HIGH SCHOOL'S LIKE HELL, THERE ARE TOO MANY DRAMAS HAPPENING" whatever, it's a fucking lie. Nothing changed to me, or us, or anything. It's all exactly the same.

"JOHNNY!, YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!" a random guy with platinum blonde hair started to yell at a person who should be Johnny, I've never seen him before, he's tall looks arrogant at first, but he does smile a lot. And I mean A LOT.

"WHERE DID YOU KEEP IT? ANSWER ME ASSHOLE!" this random guy started to hold Johnny by the collar of his shirt and lifting the other hand up ready to mess up this-Johnny-guy's face.

"It wasn't me I swear!" Johnny tried to defend himself and pushed this weird ass random guy away from him.

"Look, dude, I may cause tons of trouble with you, but believe me, it wasn't me," Johnny said calmly.

"Lucas!" another guy with brown hair entered the canteen, wow starting the first day of school with a drama.

"What do you want, Jaehyun?" he said while he's still holding Johnny's collar. "Let him go, it really wasn't him."  

"How should you know?" Lucas threw Johnny's collar then looked back as his eyes stared at both of Jaehyun's. "It was Taeyong, he took it," Jaehyun said calmly not avoiding Lucas' eye contact.

You know what, that thing I said about. Yeah, that high school drama thingy is a lie, I'll take it back.

A/N
MY TIME TO SPEAK NOW! I'M SOWY FOR PUBLISHING ANOTHER CHAPTER IN A DAMN LONG TIME. Oh, and I want to keep the chapters short.