0.4

We didn't say a word about what just happened. Lucas left the canteen pushing everyone in his way out of there.

"What just happened?" Hyora said while walking her way back to our table, damn she peed long enough to not know what happened earlier.

"Listen, did you take a dookie or did you just peed?" Jeno asked her.

"Yeah, took you long enough to miss the drama," I told her while poking my food.

"Hey, it wasn't that THAT long," she emphasized the second 'that'.

"Fuck you, just tell me,"

So we did, we told her every single detail, but Johnny seems to look at our direction the whole conversation.

"Who's that?" Hyora said while pointing at Johnny's direction.

"STUPID DON'T DO THAT!" I quickly slapped her hand before Johnny or anyone who sits near him notices.

"That's Johnny, the one Lucas almost beat," said Nana. Nana's always like that, he doesn't speak a lot. He just does it (not Nike sponsored). He doesn't say that he's gonna protect you, he's just gonna do it. That's the main reason why we're always with him, he never says bullshit.

"Damn, what's his problem? He just randomly went to the canteen and almost beat a random guy?" well Hyora looks like she hates him :/.

"YO CALM DOWN PEEPS, I THINK JOHNNY'S WALKING TO OUR DIRECTION!"

"You're the one who freaks out," Jeno gave me a flat face.

"I know you all must be curious, you guys sat really close to us when that happened," Johnny sat next to Jaemin and talked calmly.

"I'll tell you then,"

We gathered closer to Johnny getting ready to listen to those rumors.

"As all you know, I'm Johnny, I'm one year older than you, just like Lucas."

We all introduced ourselves to him.

"Lucas, he's just, never been a good student. Causing trouble here and there, not being polite to teachers, and us. You saw Jaehyun, right? He's one of his group. In his group there are, wait you're not gonna know them but I'll tell you anyway."

We all nodded our heads furiously.

"There are, Lucas himself, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Mark. Lucas, well you know what he's like. Jaehyun's pretty nice when he was a freshman his father died since then he never really smiles. Jungwoo, he's the softest of all, never really cause trouble, just like you know, not doing the homework, or being too loud in classes, just stuff like that. Mark, he's always there for Lucas, he's like Lucas best of the best friend he has, but his personality is way different than Lucas',"

He took a breath before saying another word.

"And there's Taeyong, Winwin, Doyoung, and Yuta. They were together at first, until when Jaehyun's father died when Taeyong was talking to his father but didn't act like it's a big deal, not even coming to his funeral. They split. Winwin, Doyoung are like Jungwoo, never really caused trouble. And Yuta's like Mark, always there for Taeyong."

"Then what about that 'where did you hide it?' thing?" I asked him imitating Lucas earlier.

"Taeyong took his cigarettes, and usually every break time, he always spares some time to smoke on the rooftop. But Taeyong took it. I don't really see that as a big deal, but Mark once told me he needs it a lot. So maybe it does."

"Just don't say a word about this, just let it be, okay?"

We all heard about this school baddies, and maybe it's a good thing to stay away from it and just let them be.

"Okay, but I can't promise you anything,"

"What?"

"If they ever mess with one of us, at least another one of us gotta be so damn pissed and probably do something," Jeno said to him.

"Good point, but just try to avoid them as best as you can, okay?"

"Okay," Hyora agreed to him, but she knew we all do.

A/N
Well, this is quite long.