0.6

Lucas' POV
"Jaehyun, tell me about that girl who just passed through," I told Jaehyun to gather information about her. I don't like someone messing around with me.

I'm always aware of what's happening around me but her, I didn't even react. What the hell, me? That's totally not like you!

"Her name's Jihyun, Lucas." Mark spoke something after his 5 minutes laughing.

"How'd you know?"

"She sat behind me in history class,"

"Jungwoo," I called him making him tilt his head up and looking right at me.

"I need to smoke now,"

He tossed me a pack of cigarettes, Marlboro. He doesn't smoke, probably only Taeyong and I who smokes in this school.

I caught the pack and went upstairs to the rooftop.

I opened the door only to see the girl again, Jihyun.

"My personal space here,"

My deep husky voice would probably scared her a bit, but who gives a fuck?

"Yea yea sure thing, just tell me when you're done with it. I'll be waiting for you okay? Cool, bye."

Is she calling someone. I walked closer to her as she put her phone back inside her pocket.

"Yo what the hell?" I knew it, she'd be startled.

"Move," I told her to leave the rooftop as I opened my pack and reach for a lighter.

"You smoke?" she asked me, pointing at the pack.

"What? Want some?" I jokingly move the pack closer to her as if I'm offering it to her.

"What? Hell naw!"

"Like I'd give you even if you want it,"

I put the end of my cigarette and covering the other end so wind won't blow the lighter off.

She walked further and further away from me, and I can hear her opening the door. She didn't immediately close it and go, she mumbled something I didn't clearly hear.

"What was that?" I looked back at her just to see her shock and quickly closing the door.

Jihyun, you can be my next toy to play with. Let's see.

A/N
I won't be posting a lot of another POVs, probably only Jihyun's (ofc, duh), Lucas', or Jihyun's friends.