Ava turned her face, her prominent, red lips turning to a frown as Mary Cooper neared them, "More blood."

"Hello, Mary."

"I hoped we'd meet again. I'm sorry that it had to be under these circumstances," Ava reasoned, her arms motioned to their current situation.

"I'm sorry about a lot of things, too," she replied, shaking her head ever so slightly, "But not this. At least my conscience is clear."

Ava's face dropped to be as cold as stone. "So am I."

A gunshot echoed through the camp, everyone ducking so they wouldn't get injured. Rosa felt Thomas' arms tighten around her, pulling her back up. They turned to see a growing patch of blood on Mary's shirt, just where her stomach was.

"Mary? Mary!" Vince cried, repeating his friend's name over and over as he caught her from falling.

Rosa turned with watery eyes to her mother and Janson behind her, his gun held high to show that he had shot Mary. "No!" Vince screamed, signalling that Mary had died in his arms.

"You're a monster," Rosa whispered to her mother.

"Come on, Janson," Ava replied, meeting Rosa's eyes but not saying anything, "Load them up. Let's go. All these people, get rid of 'em. Let's go!"

Soldiers began to pull of familiar friends of Rosa; Aris, Newt, Sonya. Marie thrashed about in someone's arms, screams of pain leaving her mouth. Thomas nodded to Rosa as she elbowed a guard in the face, knocking him back.

Thomas pulled the explosive out of his pocket with a detonator, Rosa doing the exact same. "Everyone stand back!" they screamed in unison. Janson ran back down to them, pushing a few guards away, knowing that one wrong move could leave them without several immunes.

"Stand back!" Rosa screamed to Ava, pointing the red button at her, "Let 'em go!"

"Thomas put it down," Janson reasoned as he stepped closer to them.

"Let 'em all go!" he screamed back.

"You know I can't do that!" Ava replied.

There was no silence at all before Teresa stepped forward, "Thomas, please stop. I made a deal with them. They promise we'd be safe. All of us."

"Am I supposed to trust you know? What about Rosa? We all know that she was not a part of this deal."

"It's true it was her only condition!"

"Shut up!" Rosa screamed, her hands shaking and sweat dripping down her head.

"Everything can go back to the way it was, Rosa," her mother stated, clearly afraid of her daughter, "As your mother, I am telling you that."

She laughed dryly, "You aren't my mother. You never were and you never will be. You made that very clear the moment you put WICKED before your children, how is Nick by the way? I mean you should know, he works for the Right Arm too. Or are you just too ashamed of your kids working against you to tell anyone?"

"You would have been dead if it wasn't for me. The council wanted you dead, but I gave them another option," she informed, clearly growing agitated as well, "Do you really want all of them to die?"