22) I'm One Thought Away P2- We both feel the vibe, Night ride

(Ricky pov)
Right after we dropped Asher off to the Spoon where he meeting up with some friends, Lan and I were hanging out with our own friends at the Shelby's house.

*at the Shelby's house*

"So how's Asher taking going to another school?"

"Uh, I think he's adjusting to it and now I'm not exactly sure how he's going to react when he hears about us

"Don't worry, I think it'll be okay, it just takes time."

"Well I hope you're right."

"So Barry, How are things with you and the Princess?"

"Anyway, How about we all go out to linner date tonight?"

"A Li-, Uh Shelb-"

"No come on, Cyd. It could be fun and plus we hardly do anything out fun with our friends, what do you say Riley and Lucas?"

"Uh sure i guess. Oh and what the heck is a linner?"

"It's a combination of both lunch and dinner, which I just made up, sounds fun, huh?"

"Uh-..."

"Oh whatever, okay. I guess we're going then, this is gonna be fun!"

"Wait, Going where?"

"To a fun restaurant I found and I'm telling you all are going to love it! Trust me!"

"Okay. We're going, we're going."

(Asher pov)
The gang and I started catching up since we haven't really seen each other for awhile but that's fine because we get to hang out all day so I guess that makes up for lost time.

(still Ricky pov)
We arrived at this place Shelby suggested we go and it looks so far so good but I noticed Landry seems bothered by something.

"Hey lan, you okay?"

"No, not really."

"Okay do you maybe want to talk about it so you don't feel troublesome or anything like that?"

"Oh Ricky, I appreciate your concern and that's sweet of you to want to make me feel better but I don't th-"

"Hey you guys are coming or what?! We found a table for us all to sit at." Barry called out, standing across kinda away from the table they're in.

"Uh..oh yeah! We're coming, don't you worry!" I answered.

"Looks like we gotta get over there unless you want our friends to worry about whereabouts." She says walking away to our friends.

"Cy-" I pleaded, sadly with a bit of frustration as I followed her.

"Naldo, please not right now." She replied as we kept walking until I gently pulled her arm

"Okay, fine but does it have to wait to be discussed when we leave to pick up our son from hanging out with his friends and get back home, only for one of us to usually would be tired or get hesitant to bring it up again? Like I don't feel right automatically dismissing it wh-" I sighed but pointing out the truth.

"I know, I know baby. But I promise you we'll talk about it when we're alone and not just when we get back to our house." She assured, giving me a peck on my cheeks.

"Okay, Good. Just give me an actual better kiss, please."

"Okay, fine." She accepts, being playfully annoyed as she gave me a kiss on the lips which soon became a long make-out session til she pulled away, making me groan in disappointment as we walked to the table.

"Oh relax, Ricky there'll be plenty more of that now come on!" She said as we noticed our friends and took a seat.

"Okay."