5) What Do U Mean?

(Peyton pov)
It's Chinese New Year so I went to get dressed for it.

While dressing up for Chinese New Year after school, I ask Buffy about her relationship with Marty.

"So, Should your couple name be  Barty, Or Muffy?" I ask.

"Uh....Neither! There's nothing is going on between me and Marty." She says as I just nod.

I told Buffy about how every year Cece goes over the top to make the Chinese New Year party perfect to impress Aunt Mei.

Then she remembers how stressful the festival was because she had attended it previously.

But, I assures her that she doesn't have to come this year.

There was someone at the door and it was Jonah who came to return my phone because I had dropped it in the cafeteria. 

(Asher pov)
Once i handed her phone, I noticed she was dressed up so i asked her what's this about.

She said it was Chinese New Years and without any hesitation, she invited me to come for the festival. 

*At my house*
I went inside and changed for the festival. 

Once I got ready, I went to show my outfit to mom & dad.

"Hey, Mom, Dad. Does this look okay?" I asked, wanting their opinion.

"Yea, Sweetheart." Mom replied.

"I agree with your mother, Way to look nice!" Dad added.

"Okay, Thanks. I have to go now, Bye!" I said, waving them bye as I head out the door.

*At Andi's house*
I knocks on the door & Andi's grandma doesn't seem happy to see me, but she was still able to let me in.

A lady and alittle boy who I assumed are Andi's grand-aunt and cousin arrived. To be honest, I'm having a hard time understanding what's really going on.

And, It doesn't help that Ronald came over to pull magic tricks on me.

Not to mention, I'm really starving and I couldn't wait any longer.

So during the ritual where the family prays to the shrine of their ancestors, I quickly takes a dumpling to eat hoping no one notices.

But they did and it turns out the dumplings are not for eating, they're for the ancestors. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Who is he again?" Andi's grandma asked.

"I told you, They're friends." Andi's mom Bex reminded.

"Friend, More like boyfriend?"Mei comment.

"What? That's not her boyfriend." Andi's dad and grandma Cece corrected.

"Matter-of-fact, Asher, Wait here. I need to discuss something with my family for a moment." Her dad ordered as Andi & her relatives all went to the kitchen for a discussion.

I felt like I need to the use the bathroom. So, I got up to ask til I started to overhear their entire conversation bout me & Andi.

There was footsteps coming out the kitchen, So I quickly sat back down.

"Asher, I rekon that you no longer hang out with my daugther." Her dad said, being firm.

"Bu-"

"No buts, Peyton. You know you're not allowed to have a boyfriend, but you guys can still see each other at school." Her mom added, trying to sound reasonable.

"But, It's not the same!" Andi argues, running to her room as her grandma & grandpa followed.

"Asher, I think it's best if you just leave." Her mom said as I respectfully obeyed.

*At my house*
I arrived and told my parents everything that happened in Andi's house.

I'm Ready For Tommorrow, Tommorrow Starts Todayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें