1) First Day Of School P1

(Asher pov)
This is my first day back to school as in 8th grader, And i can't wait to see all my friends again.

"Hey, Bud! Get ready, Or you'll be late for your first day back to school!" My dad warned.

"Okay, Okay. I'm getting up! I'm getting up, Jeez!" I replied as i got out of bed and do my morning routine.

Once i was done, I joined mom and dad for breakfast until it was a bus came.

I said goodbye to my mom and dad then went out to get in the bus.

*At Jefferson Middle School*
Once I entered the school, I greeted my good friend Cyrus and his close friends Buffy, Marty & TJ.

*skip to lunch*
During lunch, I went to the park with my guitar when I spotted a teenage asian girl.

"Hey, Do you wanna play frisbee with me?" I asked her

"I don't know how." She replies.

"Come on, I'll teach you, It's gonna be fun!" I encouraged as I started to show her how to play.

While i was teaching her, it turns out she's pretty good at it. So, we kept playing for a bit til a woman came by who must be her mom.

"Hi, you're Jonah?" Her mom asked.

"Actually, My name's Asher, but yup!"

"I'm Bex, and I think you might remember is my daughter Andi." Her mom introduced, talking for Andi.

"Dude, I know you! You go to Jefferson, right?"

"She does." Her mom answered.

"Oh. Nice to see you again." I said, making her blush.

"Uh..........Yea.....You too." Andi replied, stuttering alittle.

"Well, We have to go now. Come on, Andi!"

"But, M-" Andi said but got cut off.

"No, Buts. Your dad's waiting for us in the car. Sorry Jonah, but we have to." Her mom said as she and Andi walks away.

"Okay. Uh, I'll see ya at school, right?" I said.

"Uh, Yea. Bye, Asher!" She says, waving to me.

"Bye, Andi." I replied.

After school was over, I took the school bus home and I told my parents my day at school.