Ryukyu in her dragon form kept battleing against Rikiya while Nejire aided her from a distance. Rikiya had absorbed a lot of vital energy so he was getting extremely close to overpowering Ryukyu but she was not one to give up. Ryukyu smashes Rikiya against a nearby building. She then grabbed his head and threw him to the ground. Rikiya tried getting up but Ryukyu stepped on his chest. She then jumped back and sunk Rikiya further into the ground.

Nejire from above charged bothe of her hands she then aimed at the direction of Rikiya and unleashed a massive shockwave against Rikiya which sunk him even further and completely knocked him.

In thd Shie Hassaikai's hideout.

Rappa had charged against Kirishima and Fat Gum meanwhile Setsuno took posetion of the stolen weapons. He tried to use them but Aizawa used his scarf and grabbed him. He tried using his quirk but Aizawa prevented him from doing that. Meanwhile Deidoro used his quirk to make give evryone nauseas, making it harder to fight that way. Aizawa noticing it was Deidoro's quirk he decided to grab Setsuno and using his scarf and then slammed him against Deidoro, sending them both crashing against a wall. Meanwhile Yu was battleing with Tamaki and Bubble Girl. Tamaki tried to use his tentacles and cow feet but nothing could get through Yu's crystals. He was just too resistant. So Bubble Girl came up with an idea and swarmed Yu using her bubbles , that way a few bubbles got into his eyes. Tamaki seeing his defenses were down used his quirk and transformed hus hands inti that of a cow and he began to stump on Yu repeatedly until ge finally got through his defenses and knocked the air out of him.

Meanwhile Fat Gum was resisting against Rappa as he unleashed dozens of punches a second on him. Fat Gum was storing the absorbed damage as he was preparing to release it all back on Rappa. He was getting thinner and thinner as he was losimg fat it aldo meant his defense was getting weaker so he wouldnt be able to release it all back on him. At that moment Kirishima intervened and stood between Rappa and Fat Gum, receiving all the punches from Rappa but he was not going to give up so easily this time.

Rappa and Kirishima were then about to collide fists but Tengai raised a barrier, negating the impact and knocking Kirishima back. Thanks to that though Fat Gum managed to concentrate all the shock in his hand to release back at then.

As Fat Gum was about to punch the barrier, it went down as Aizawa deactivated both of their quirks and. Fat managed to land a direct hit on them, knocking them out pretty much instantly.

Meanwhile Sir, Angela and Centipide battled against Overhaul and Chrono. Overhaul kept using his quirk to create spikes and that kept the heroes at bay as it was difficult even for Sir Nighteye and Angela to get through them. Centipede gave them support from afar as he used his quirk to try and knock them out from a far. Chrono used his quirk to try and hit either Angela or Sir to make them slow down. As Angels made her way towards Overhaul she got distracted and Chrono managed to land a hit on her. Slowing her down. That slowness made Overhaul launch a spike at her, one which she wouldnt be able to dodge at her speed. Sir noticed this and jumped infront of her. He was about to receive the impact from the spike but it suddenly stopped.

Overhaul widened his eyed and turned to see Aizawa had erased his quirk. Sir and Angela quickly moved out of the way, well Angela as quickly as she could. Aizawa also managed to erase Chrono's quirk as he moved a bit to get him in his field of vision. Sir quickly got to Chrono and kicked him multiple times, knocking him out. Aizawa then used his scarf and threw him Overhaul against a wall. Sir then turned to Overhaul.

Sir: For someone who wants to erase quirks, you depend too much on your dont you think?

Mirio then came out of the hideout carrying Eri.

Mirio: Sir!
Sir: Yes.... We won.

The heroes hoorayed at their victory except for Sir and Aizawa. Ryukyu, Nejire, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Rock lock also came back with the Yakuza arrested. Overhaul was quickly secured using quirk supressing handcuffs.