12%

I'd like if all the ghost readers , vote or comment , gracias 😗. Anyways I love the ones that do , I do this for y'all.

[ Stokeley ]

"Stokeley" , Illani whispered , panting as she placed her small soft hands on my chest to stop me from inserting my self in. Her legs sat upon my shoulders , giving me better access.

"I'll be gentle" , I assured her before leaning down , placing my lips upon her lips. Immediately she parted her lips , giving me access in her mouth.

Our tongues made instant connection , fighting against each other. Slowly kissing her with passion like I've never done to anyone , not even my fiancée.

As she was distracted with the kiss I found it a perfect moment to slip inside of her. I aligned my self at her entrance. Slowly and at ease , I inserted myself carefully at her area , letting out a groan right after I did so.

She broke the kiss , as her mouth opened in shock yet no sound came out. Her eyes came in contact with mine as I slowly slid my self with rhythm in and out of her to stretch her out a bit.

Soft moans escaped her agape mouth , turning me on even more by the slightest. She wrapped and gripped both of her hands onto my arms which were on the both sides of her head.

At ease , I sped my slow strokes up once I felt as if she was adjusting to my size. Small sensational moans slipped out of her mouth drastically increasing as I began picking up the pace with my strokes.

Her eyes started to roll , before she slowly closed her eyes. Letting the grip she had on my arm increase as her nails began to dig deep into my skin. Her moans grew louder , fulfilling and giving me more power to go faster.

I closed my eyes at the sensation I was feeling , sliding inside and out of her wetness , as her walls hugged around my dick. Unintentional a groan fell upon my mouth.

"Shit bae" , I groaned lowly in a husky voice , leaning down to the crook of her neck to place more kisses and to calm the sensations she was feeding a nigga.

"Aaah a-Stoke-Stokeley" , she moaned into my ear as her hands slid up and down my arms , finding its way onto my shoulders , soon stoping at my back.

Her walls clenched around me , sending a rush of sensations through me , making a nigga go crazy. Rough and aggressively, I began stroking in and out of her at a fast pace , leaning my head up from the crook of her neck.

Her moans were loud , yet still beautiful , as her hands went crazy trying to find a place to rest at , but couldn't seem to because the pleasure and pain was to much. She found her self clawing and scratching at my back , as I was ignoring that.

I brung my hand up to her neck , wrapping it fully around it , covering up the love marks I placed on it. Firm and tightly , I gripped and pressed down on her neck.

Her moans came to a stop , as her mouth was wide open yet not a sound came out. The only sound that was visible at the moment was the sound of our skins clapping against each other , and the small grunts that would escape my mouth.

The moans came back ,but this time louder and I could hear every plea within them. She took her hands from my back and towards my chest , slowly sliding down to my torso. Forcefully , she tried pushing me away , but I ignored it , wanting to go even faster.